Who is going down...

tonyh29

If Norwich fail to beat Sunderland this weekend then I think they'll be doomed. 

Yes, their last 4 games are awful, but they have 4 before that which you have to say they should be looking to take 9 points from. That would see them through I think, and they make just pick up a couple of surprise points in the run in. If they go into those last 4 games 3 points or less from safety, they're gone.

Edited by Qwpzxjor1

I think if Norwich can beat Sunderland at the weekend then they'll have a real good chance, there's no guarantee that they'll just lose the last four either. Sunderland have three games in hand but two of those are away to Man City and Liverpool the other is against West Brom.

Can see the last day having Cardiff already down, Fulham not mathematically down but needing a miracle and 1 of Norwich, wba & palace, with the final place swapping right up till the final whistle

I still think Sunderland are still very much in it though. They still have to Play Liverpool, Man City, Spurs, Everton, Chelsea and United. They've a bunch of matches that look easier but already this season at home they failed to beat ourselves when we were doing poorly Norwich, Crystal Palace and Fulham.

I'm hoping on the last day there's going to be a load of teams who can go down to make it exciting as long we are well out of it.

I actually fancy Sunderland to beat Norwich this weekend. They'll nick a point at somewhere like Spurs aswell.

They still have to play Swansea, Cardiff, Everton, WBA and West Ham at home. I think they can get 9-10 points from that.

I actually fancy Sunderland to beat Norwich this weekend. They'll nick a point at somewhere like Spurs aswell.

They still have to play Swansea, Cardiff, Everton, WBA and West Ham at home. I think they can get 9-10 points from that.

If Norwich loose to Sunderland i think they are gone. I can't see them picking up anything from their last 4 games so they'd have to win the next three after Sunderland to get to 39 points which may be enough.

Up until last weekend I would've said Fulham had gone but I have a sneaky feeling that Fulham's victory last weekend may just give them a little momemtum to defy the odds. I'd love Albion to drop but I suspect they'll just survive so in addition to Cardiff and Norwich it's Sunderland for me.

Fulham have seemed like they have momentum a few times this season (like when they beat us 2-0), but they've not been able to capitalize on it. To get out of it now would take some serious heroics, I don't think they have it in them to go on any kind of sustained run. Their goal difference alone is killing them. They will not stay up. Neither will Cardiff. That third spot is completely up for grabs, though. Probably will be one of Norwich or Sunderland.

Ouch.  Norwich's last 8 is awful.  Every single game!

There are 4 winnable games there for them though, on paper at least. Even 2 wins there in their next 4 would drag a couple of teams deeper into it with them

I think Swansea have the worst run of the lot. They could well lose every game

Norwich are a team that can beat any of the big boys on their day so I wouldn't ever write them off completely. It's going to be a battle for sure. Just hope we're out of it sooner rather than later.

They're garbage this season though, I certainly wouldn't bank on them getting anything from those last 4 games. Particularly not if they don't win any of the previous four

Â