Who is going down...

tonyh29

It is but if you're still talking survival figure as 37 like Big Sam was the other day then they still have work to do. Say they lose at Sunderland next week that will bring Sunderland just 3 points off them.

There more than Sunderland down there with them though. Swansea could easily lose every game they have left

Todays results good for us, i assume so?

Depends which way you're looking

It is but if you're still talking survival figure as 37 like Big Sam was the other day then they still have work to do. Say they lose at Sunderland next week that will bring Sunderland just 3 points off them.

Sunderland would have to get 12 pts from their 10 games to achieve 37 and they haven't averaged a point a game this season. I think it could be lower than 37 for safety.

I don't think would bat an eyelid in shock if these were West Ham's results in the run in....

Sunderland (A)- Loss

Liverpool (H)- loss

Hull (H)- win

Arsenal (A)- loss

West Brom (A)- draw

Palace (H)- draw

Spurs (H)- loss

Man. City (A)- loss

That would leave them 36. I agree they'll probably be o.k as their goal difference is much better than others but shows you a run like that can still leave them looking over their shoulders going into the last game.

Fulham would need to win all their home games really and one of those is Palace so that well could send them down.

Cardiff have picked up lately but they're still the worst team I've seen this season so don't believe they've got more wins in them.

Sunderland's fate will be in their last 4 really looking at that....they end with Cardiff, WBA and Swansea at home with Man. United away.

Every single result went the way I wanted it to go this weekend, even those involving the teams at the top which don't concern us. I think this is the first time this has happened.

I'd say I would have liked Newcastle to draw or lose , If we win today the gap will not be that much .. But knowing us I wouldn't put very high expectations ..

No, if Crystal Palace had won they would of been only 3 points behind. 3 points is too close, Newcastle's points total is 46 and was 43. They are uncatchable anyway, plus 10th to 9th is no real big difference.

No, if Crystal Palace had won they would of been only 3 points behind. 3 points is too close, Newcastle's points total is 46 and was 43. They are uncatchable anyway, plus 10th to 9th is no real big difference.

It's still extra prize money for finishing in a higher position..

Wbas last 7

Norwich a

spurs h

man city a

West ham h

arsenal a

Sunderland a

stoke h

can only see 6 points for them from that run in, 1 win and 3 draws. That's going to be cutting it fine i think

Â