Who is going down...

tonyh29

I don't normally agree with him, but I've just saw Robbie Savage's views on the relegation battle and couldn't really argue with any of it.

On fulham he said 'they have the worst goal difference in all 4 leagues which tells me that their just rubbish, they can't score, they can't defend, there down'

Norwich

Cardiff

Fulham.

I cant see Fulham escaping it this year, they are really, really bad. (still managed to beat us easily) and have got an awful running  of games. there seems a conflict of interest there with the owner getting in curbishilly. The other 2 i really wouldn't want to predict, could be anyone, there is usually 2 near enough nailed on in the next month then 1 gets dragged into it. 

would love the "pride of the midlands" to get dragged into it, mickey mouse club have got well above there stations last few seasons.

Edited by Uncle Albert

I'm changing my pre season prediction of Palace, Sunderland and Cardiff to Palace, Fulham and Cardiff. It's about time Fulham went down. Nice friendly club but they've had their time in the sun now time to go back to where they belong. The same feeling as I had about Charlton back in 2007.

Edited by Voinjama

I think Sunderland are out of it now.

Obviously still a chance they'll slump, but I think Poyet has reversed the damage that Di Canio did. Think they'll stay up now.

To be fair to di canio he actually put together a decent squad for poyet, he's just insane so mismanaged it.

I'm changing my pre season prediction of Palace, Sunderland and Cardiff to Palace, Fulham and Cardiff.

Exactly the same for me. I think Allardyce has got enough about him to get more points with West Ham than Pulis will get with Palace.

West Ham, Fulham, Palace

Cardiff

Palace

Fulham

Although with Norwich's last 4 fixtures being horrendous there's added pressure on them to pick up points in the next 10 games, wouldn't surprise me if they went.

I've gone for Palace though as there's such a lack of quality in their squad, great effort from Pulis so far but can't see it lasting.

Would agree with RS, apart from one, think OGS will keep Cardiff up and instead the Baggies will boing boing boing down to the Championship ;)

I kind of think the opposite with OGS. With Mackay I think Cardiff would have been safe.

Would agree with RS, apart from one, think OGS will keep Cardiff up and instead the Baggies will boing boing boing down to the Championship ;)

I kind of think the opposite with OGS. With Mackay I think Cardiff would have been safe.

Mackay isn't a very good manager though. Incredibly negative, got them promoted because of the biggest budget in the championship and spent a huge amount again last summer and they were still struggling.

Can't be sure if OGS is better though.

It may have already been mentioned, but Norwich need to get points on the board now because their final few fixtures are horrible.  They play Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal in their final four games. 

Cardiff - OGS showed that he was not very good under pressure in the first half of the season in Molde 2013. We will see that in full effect within weeks.

Fulham - Poor players, trouble on the manager side

Norwich - Poor players and they have a bad manager now

Edited by DeepDish

Â