Who is going down...

tonyh29

Ouch.  Norwich's last 8 is awful.  Every single game!

Norwich's next four are all against relegation strugglers?

They will need to get a good haul from those 4 but if you are counting those as tough fixtures then every fixture is a tough one. 

Well, they're all high pressure games where losing any could be absolutely disastrous.

Norwich 2-0 up against sunderland at half time. That should be pretty much enough to keep them safe. A loss there and you'd have to have thought the heads would go down and they'd struggle in their next 3 games against relegation contenders, but the win will probably springboard them to at least another 4 points, which would most likely see them alright

Arsenal and Liverpool might be out of the title race when they face Norwich so that might help them too.

Plus both those matches are at Carrow Road.

Edited by useless

Out of the title race but playing for top 3 - 4th place has CL qualifiers at the start of the season and nobody will want that, plus it'll affect players' willingness to join them in the summer given the 4th place team has no guarantee of champions league football, while the top 3 do

• Like 1

Norwich 2-0 up against sunderland at half time. That should be pretty much enough to keep them safe. A loss there and you'd have to have thought the heads would go down and they'd struggle in their next 3 games against relegation contenders, but the win will probably springboard them to at least another 4 points, which would most likely see them alright

Good.  Guaranteed 6 points next season  :)

Cardiff/Fulham surely gone now? I'd prefer to see fulham stay up and palace go down tbh and after everyone assuming they'd stay up purely because of pulis it'd be fairly hilarious should they go down.

Cardiff, Fulham and Sunderland I reckon.

Fulham can only afford to lose 2 more games, realistically, if they're to stay up - so they're good as gone with their goal difference. And Cardiff can only afford to lose another 3, assuming they win the rest, so they're most likely going to drop too. The only question is who'll join them. Norwich probably got themselves out of it today, not on paper, but in terms of the mentality needed to get the points they require to stay up. They've 3 more winnable games left, and they'll probably get the 5 points they'll need from them

Sunderland have games in hand, so it's tough to know what'll happen with them, but I think they'll just about squeak it, which means it's Palace, WBA and Swansea for the last spot, and looking at the fixtures, I think could be the unlucky ones. They've got an absolutely dreadful set of fixtures left for a team form as poor as they are

I reckon 18th will have 36 points come the end of the season, so it's a race to get 37 for the rest

Edited by P3te

Two of Sunderland's games in hand are away to Liverpool and Man City they've also still got to go to Chelsea and Spurs besides.

I suppose they'll be looking at the Home matches against Cardiff, Swansea and West Ham to get points but already this season they've failed to beat a lot of the relegation strugglers at the Stadium of Light.

It's an unpopular opinion on this site but I'd prefer Liverpool to win the title than Chelsea or United, I would have prefered Arsenal out of all the challengers though.

me too, 

Two of Sunderland's games in hand are away to Liverpool and Man City they've also still got to go to Chelsea and Spurs besides.

I suppose they'll be looking at the Home matches against Cardiff, Swansea and West Ham to get points but already this season they've failed to beat a lot of the relegation strugglers at the Stadium of Light.

They also have Man U and Everton

• Like 1

I reckon those in the bottom 3 now will be the ones to go. Fulham look lost, Cardiff are not far off and Sunderland just cannot pick up results. Still a fair bit to go but the difference is starting to show. West Brom could sweat until the end but they'll fluke their way to safety.

• Like 1

Â