Who is going down...

tonyh29

Sad to see Fulham go down, but not too surprised to be honest. Anyone we want to pick off? Riether maybe? Kacalinkinikienik?

Nah not really, a couple Cardiff players possibly. Caulker, Medel and Daehli

Wolfswinkel, Cornelius, Osvaldo and Mitroglou.

Quite a lot of money was spent on that four with **** all return from each.

If my maths is correct, Kozak has scored as many Premier League goals this season as these 4 combined.

Yeah but he's shit.
I'm going to invoke the black and white thinking argument here: I don't think many people would say he is shit, but rather they recognise his limitations as a footballer. He has no pace, isn't particularly strong or good in the air, but he does seem to have a knack of being in the right place to score the odd goal. A decent back-up player but,imo, he isn't a starter.
Isn't particularly good in the air? I'd disagree with that. When we signed him, I remember watching a clip of his goals and a lot of them were headers, IIRC. I'd also disagree with him not being strong.

Sad to see Fulham go down, but not too surprised to be honest. Anyone we want to pick off? Riether maybe? Kacalinkinikienik?

its a pity, cracking ground and is brilliant for away fans. Kacaniklic or Kasami are the only young talented players they have maybe Dejagah

that 12.5 million Mitroglu signing plus Bent wages and releasing Berbatov looks a shocker now

Cardiff - I would take caulker

Fulham - wouldn't have any of their players

Norwich - I would take Redmond & Fer

Cardiff - possibly Caulker but he hasn't exactly set the World alight this season, Mats Daehli at a push

Fulham - Hangeland, Kacanicklic, Kasami* and Holtby* (*both on-loan players)

Norwich - Hoolahan, Snodgrass, Pilkington

Saying that, I would like to see us signing better quality players than the majority of that list!!!!

Cardiff - I would take caulker

Fulham - wouldn't have any of their players

Norwich - I would take Redmond & Fer

Cardiff - possibly Caulker but he hasn't exactly set the World alight this season, Mats Daehli at a push

Fulham - Hangeland, Kacanicklic, Kasami* and Holtby* (*both on-loan players)

Norwich - Hoolahan, Snodgrass, Pilkington

Saying that, I would like to see us signing better quality players than the majority of that list!!!!

Those are good players but I don't think they will take us up the table

• Like 1

Holtby might, Kasami be a better squad player than Sylla and a lot of them be better than what we have on the bench, wouldn't mind Snodgrass

Edited by Zatman

Â