Weather...

Dodgyknees

Proper foggy here today... been to Walsall and Lichfield and very dense fog all over. Even more dense are the people driving with no lights on. Cocksockets. 

44 minutes ago, Xela said:

Proper foggy here today... been to Walsall and Lichfield and very dense fog all over. Even more dense are the people driving with no lights on. Cocksockets. 

Same here, popped out to Wolvo. 2 people came out of Streetly Crem with no lights, on my way back,  could just about see them.

19 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

Similar here, this is today’s view of the coast, from the valleys.

If you can see it, I’m fairly close to that tv transmitter on the horizon.

spacer.png

It’s a long walk back to pick up your camera, then. 

Just back from my bike ride. I set off and it was gentle low lying misty patches, but sunny and pretty beautiful. By the end I was cycling through nigh on freezing fog. Still thawing out my feet.

• Like 2

Just now, blandy said:

It’s a long walk back to pick up your camera, then. 

That photo was taken north of the M4, I haven’t been welcome up there since Merthyr vs Barry in the Welsh Cup back in the ‘80’s.

I haven’t left the house today, absolute bliss.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

Same here, popped out to Wolvo. 2 people came out of Streetly Crem with no lights, on my way back,  could just about see them.

Better rule in Poland (Europe?): the ignition is on, the lights are on, regardless of the time of day / visibility.

2 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

Heavy rain here in South Yorkshire, I’ve got the feeling that if the temperature drops a degree or two we’ll be in for a lot of snow today. I’d be quite excited for that if it didn’t mean my mum would struggle to get back to Telford!

Yep, some predicted for north staffs . Was hoping it would come further down but not to be as of yet .

Biblical rain here for the last 15 minutes or so. Difficult to even describe it as rain, it’s just been water streaming out of the sky, like someone has hosepipes on the windows. Never seen that before, truly impressive but bloody hell, I’m glad I’m at the top of a hill!

I would guess anywhere else and I’d have been reporting a flash flood.

49 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Biblical rain here for the last 15 minutes or so. Difficult to even describe it as rain, it’s just been water streaming out of the sky, like someone has hosepipes on the windows. Never seen that before, truly impressive but bloody hell, I’m glad I’m at the top of a hill!

I would guess anywhere else and I’d have been reporting a flash flood.

This morning there was all this blue stuff in the sky round here.  It's gone now thank god, I thought the end of the world was coming. 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Was planning to head up to @blandy territory for a couple of days in my van but the weather seems to be saying have fun sat in your van. Instead will probably stay at home and tut at the rain. 

Grey and wet. Not particularly cold for the time of year. Nothing weather really, like they’ve basically forgotten to turn the weather on. Still, there’s always fish, chips and gravy.

• Like 2

Â