Weather...

Dodgyknees

Well, it ain't as bad as we were expecting, unless it hasn't fully hit yet. 

Here in Somerset and the worse thing so far, is the neighbour hasn't shut their gate. Other than that, it looks like mass hysteria took over. 

Obviously if I'm back on here at 2pm with no roof on the house, then things have turnt. 

35 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Can't believe how long it took those at the back to leg it, I would have been like prime Linford Christie.

him in the red in the middle is a proper german, took the time to create a "what do i do in this situation" process form before then using said form to come the answer of get the **** out of there 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Why do all of the news have reporters go in dangerous areas looking at the weather? I am surprised that the uk  tv unions ever agree to it.

What has it got to do with a Union? I doubt the NUJ has rules about journalists not going to dangerous places, its what they do, its part of the job description

44 minutes ago, Genie said:

_123302914_gettyimages-1238579983.jpg
Porthcawl harbour 

Nice to see lots of people taking the weather warnings seriously.

Porthcawl Harbour always attracts the Storm Photography snappers, its how they make their money. Most of those will be people who know the risks and how to mitigate them but they are also slightly unhinged

I appreciate that it's interesting to see the crashing waves on TV but why do we need an idiot in an orange anorak from the BBC standing in front of the camera telling us about it.   

It must cost a fortune and adds nothing to the news.  Just set up a webcam.  

Â