Weather...

Dodgyknees

I'm off next week now.  Until today the forecast was at least showing sunny spells but now after Monday it's changed to overcast every day. 

It's been a proper shit summer.  Feel sorry for the British seaside industry which had a chance to show off and maybe tempt some back again next year but it's just reinforced everyone's perceptions and it will be a stampede for flights next year. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

This summer has  seemed to be about 3 weeks of melting hot weather followed by about 2 months of  total grey skies.

Does this happen anywhere else in the world?  Everywhere I've been generally a cloud turns up, pisses down then buggers off to reveal the sun.  I genuinely think I've seen the sun for 4 minutes in the whole of August.

42 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

This summer has  seemed to be about 3 weeks of melting hot weather followed by about 2 months of  total grey skies.

Shows how much bullshit the papers are full of.

After the short heatwave in July they were full “exact date of new heatwave revealed”… obviously hoping we’d have a normal August they could point to. Never happened. Not even close.

Usually we’d have the pool out, BBQ, beers. Didn’t do any of that this year.

• 2 months later...
Â