World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

Clearly the current World Cup trophy, now sullied by this tournament will need to be replaced. The glitterball trophy should be a perfectly fine alternative.

Or they could just hand out a blood soaked wad of cash.

• Like 1

On 16/12/2022 at 17:48, sne said:

Varane and Konate with cold symptoms now as well. The French squad has been comically plagued with injuries and sickness ahead and during this WC.

It’s actually mad they might still win it. When everyone’s fit they are easily the best squad. 

• Like 1

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s actually mad they might still win it. When everyone’s fit they are easily the best squad. 

Yeah, can't imagine any other nation being able to cope with that amount of injuries and sickness. 

• Like 1

I got through it, no games watched. Thought I lift the boycott by watching the ceremony because of Emi, caught it just in time for him to shag a trophy. Nice :lol:

And then got promptly reminded why I stayed out of it by watching Infantino desperately lecturing Messi how to lift a trophy.

Heard the final was a doozy. Too  bad for me I guess

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I got through it, no games watched. Thought I lift the boycott by watching the ceremony because of Emi, caught it just in time for him to shag a trophy. Nice :lol:

And then got promptly reminded why I stayed out of it by watching Infantino desperately lecturing Messi how to lift a trophy.

I almost made it, watched England lose to France, and this one from 78 mins. And that was only cos I wanted to see Emi lift the trophy. Glad it's finally over 

40 minutes ago, Tegis said:

seen some more hate towards this guy. didn't see it so what happened?

he's desperately trying to be even more hated than blatter was

2 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

seen some more hate towards this guy. didn't see it so what happened?

he's desperately trying to be even more hated than blatter was

He was handing it over to Messi along with some Qatari royal stooge. Stooge let go. Infantino held onto it for a while longer. It felt like ages but it was probably only 10-15 seconds while everyone could tell Messi just wanted him to **** off.

Felt like he was a few seconds away from putting on an Argentina shirt and helping to lift the trophy

Â