World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

fair play. infantino has somehow become even more disliked than blatter. heck of an achievement that.

is it really too much to ask that we get just one respectable head of FIFA?

in other news, as part of ronaldo's move to al nassr he will become an ambassador for saudi's world cup bid. so we've still got that to look forward to.

edit: and FIFA have the nerve to put out a statement:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64071206

Following a review, Fifa has been establishing how individuals gained undue access to the pitch after the closing ceremony at Lusail stadium on 18 December.

Edited by tomav84

34 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

fair play. infantino has somehow become even more disliked than blatter. heck of an achievement that.

is it really too much to ask that we get just one respectable head of FIFA?

in other news, as part of ronaldo's move to al nassr he will become an ambassador for saudi's world cup bid. so we've still got that to look forward to.

edit: and FIFA have the nerve to put out a statement:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64071206

Ronaldo and Messi....how can Saudi not win

• Like 1

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Absolute crook

I'll let you decide which one...

I still dont get it. He cuts meat dramatically. Why is he a celebrity and all the clowns that go to his restaurant should really be as embarrassed

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Ronaldo and Messi....how can Saudi not win

exactly 😢

the tournament should go to countries that have footballing pedigree, infrastructure to host the matches, and laws that coincide with FIFAs "football is for everyone" slogan

but ultimately money will talk

6 hours ago, tomav84 said:

exactly 😢

the tournament should go to countries that have footballing pedigree, infrastructure to host the matches, and laws that coincide with FIFAs "football is for everyone" slogan

I disagree, I think football can open doors. It should be hosted in countries that don’t necessarily have a footballing pedigree, but those countries should welcome the World Cup and all people that come with if (and I mean all sexualities and religions etc). World cups should be all inclusive. And any stadium builds/builds for the WC should be fully and independently regulated so that the tournament would be taken away IF we see issues like we had in Qatar. This could be solved by having a “back up” country which already has the infrastructure IF things are not going as they should, and if human rights laws are broken. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, tomav84 said:

exactly 😢

When are you going to give this a rest?

Non stop bleating about this.  When are we going to hear your criticism about the next World Cup being held in a country that allows legal marriage between 70 year old men and 10 year old girls?  Or does legal paedophilia not warrant your constant moaning?

Or maybe for you mainly white societies are allowed to do what they want without criticism.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Thug said:

Non stop bleating about this.  When are we going to hear your criticism about the next World Cup being held in a country that allows legal marriage between 70 year old men and 10 year old girls?  Or does legal paedophilia not warrant your constant moaning?

Or maybe for you mainly white societies are allowed to do what they want without criticism.

Not to mention that the country that is holding it next is the biggest supplier of weapons of mass destruction to Saudi and then they’re dropping them on Yemen. 

But because everyone can have a piss up it’s fine. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

I still dont get it. He cuts meat dramatically. Why is he a celebrity and all the clowns that go to his restaurant should really be as embarrassed

Going OT here

I got caught up in the YouTube algorithm sink hole where they recommended me a video of him I watched it and then for a few months they bombarded me with his videos... He's a massive **** tart, I'm shocked the chef community hasn't gone after him, he can't cook! Based on the comments and then a few new York Post articles his food isnt good and he has to keep perpetuating himself forward because if he slows down let alone stops all his debts and bad business decisions will catch up with him

He speaks volumes about modern society

37 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Going OT here

I got caught up in the YouTube algorithm sink hole where they recommended me a video of him I watched it and then for a few months they bombarded me with his videos... He's a massive **** tart, I'm shocked the chef community hasn't gone after him, he can't cook! Based on the comments and then a few new York Post articles his food isnt good and he has to keep perpetuating himself forward because if he slows down let alone stops all his debts and bad business decisions will catch up with him

He speaks volumes about modern society

Its a gimmick so I doubt any chefs even consider him part of tge community

Ben Foster was saying its a shit steak and can do better himself 😂

1 hour ago, Thug said:

the rudeness of your post doesnt deserve a response but i'm going to bite anyway

my post was 100% clear as have my previous ones which you still don't seem capable of grasping so i will say 1 last time. it's nothing to do with whether we agree with their laws or not. it's that it is in direct contrast to FIFA's own values.

unaccompanied women, by law, will be prohibited from attending stadiums in saudi. therefore, football will technically not be for everyone. i really cannot put it any simpler than that.

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

That Salt Bae bloke also drips salt down his arm onto your steak and it clearly gets stuck down his arm along the way. It’s so gross. And he still pays his staff the absolute minimum and probably pockets the tips. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

the rudeness of your post doesnt deserve a response but i'm going to bite anyway

my post was 100% clear as have my previous ones which you still don't seem capable of grasping so i will say 1 last time. it's nothing to do with whether we agree with their laws or not. it's that it is in direct contrast to FIFA's own values.

unaccompanied women, by law, will be prohibited from attending stadiums in saudi. therefore, football will technically not be for everyone. i really cannot put it any simpler than that.

Number of people arrested for being homosexual at this World Cup : 0

number of posts by you moaning about qatar holding the World Cup: 23,454,565,565,543,676,325.

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

Number of people arrested for being homosexual at this World Cup : 0

number of posts by you moaning about qatar holding the World Cup: 23,454,565,565,543,676,325.

Even so... And throwing in the states very obvious social problems... Surely you must think Qatar paid billions for this world cup and its all corrupt as **** and has damaged football?

15 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Even so... And throwing in the states very obvious social problems... Surely you must think Qatar paid billions for this world cup and its all corrupt as **** and has damaged football?

The corruption of football started a very very long time ago.

Â