• Bacuna
    • El Ahmadi
    • Luna
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Weimann
    • Kozak
    • Bowery (for Weimann 80)

Great win today but I wish people in the media stop saying this is a 'famous victory', makes us look small time. If city win the European cup then they can get back to us. In the meantime they can royally fudge off.

I did think that - but if you were there - people were literally dancing in the street after the game ......I  don't think its the dawn of a new era - but for tonight ...lets just enjoy....

Stunned Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, pictured above applauding his side's travelling fans at the final whistle, tries to explain how they lost against Aston Villa after taking the lead twice.

"If we played that game 10 times, we would win nine of them," Kompany said. "It was a very unlucky result and a very unlucky day. Villa had three chances and scored three goals and that was it. The first goal was offside and we did not get the decision - but every time we made a mistake, we conceded."

what a sore loser!!!!!!

(taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24301907)

he's not far from the truth though, is he. How many changes did we have?

Mistakes? None of our goals came from mistakes. The first was offside but a nice footballing goal, the second was a stunning free kick and the third was route one stuff. A bit of everything!

Absolutely awful in the first half, formation again a talking point, but after the break it was like looking at a whole new team. Only really one stand-out player for me was Bacuna, created the first for KEA, then scored one of the best free-kicks I've seen as a Villa fan. City should of been out of sight after about 45 minutes, could of had 3/4, but Villa's determination as a team and a bit of luck gave us all the points; can't say we deserved them all then though, owell like I give a **** :P

Like so many ... I simply don't know what to say. PINCH ME!! I think I'm still dreaming.

Yeah, Bacuna for MOM, I am fine with that. What a free kick. No goaly would have gotten to it. Hart knew it too, why he just stod there and admired it ;) ..

I think playing Vlaar, Baker and Clark together is brilliant and something I'd wanted to see for some time (especially on back of out of form 'normal' backs). I think it makes a lot of sense and ... yeah, the 2nd City goal was poor defending, but frankly, the 1st City goal was a bit lucky for them, scuffed shot and Guzan might have done better.

I thought Vlaar, Baker and Clark stood their ground well. It was a barrage of City attacks.

Edited by Villain4Life

Despite all their possession and creative play in the first half, City's goals were not anything great, especially the first.

As for our offside goal, swings and roundabouts, some decisions have already gone against us this season.

After we equalised the second time, i thought they looked bereft of ideas, though I was still half expecting a late sucker punch.

And United beaten and in 12th!!! My day is complete.

I couldn't watch the game as i was working.

When we equalised 2-2 I sat the last half hour refreshing VT and livescore every 10 seconds. The game nearly killed me.

WHAT A **** RESULT!!! UP THE VILLA!

I'd like to think there's a small part of James Milner that misses being an integral part of upsets like the one today rather than a bit-part in a bigger pond :-) It'll only be a small part, granted.

• Like 2

Still buzzing. Feels really good, had some serious doubts today, I will admit that even if I stand behind Lambert. I just couldn`t see a win today, specially at home. Amazing that gabby and benteke wasn`t playing. If that doesn`t get you behind the team then I don`t know what will. 

Â