• Bacuna
    • El Ahmadi
    • Luna
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Weimann
    • Kozak
    • Bowery (for Weimann 80)

Don't think this has been mentioned, but where the **** did 5 mins added time come from?

In fairness Kozak went down when the clock was at 88:30 and play didn't restart until just after 90 so that was 90 seconds.

I'm guessing if it hadn't have been for that they'd have added on 3/4 minutes which is pretty standard. There were 4 goals in the second half so if each celebration lasted 30 seconds that's 2 mins there. Add in subs, general stoppages and the Kozak injury mentioned above and I feel 5 was fair.

I doubt you'd of said that if they'd of equalised!

Hahaha no, 'where the hell did that 5 mins come from?!' 'Refs bumming the top teams again!'

But seriously, we had a bit of luck with the offside goal from what I hear, and we deserved our luck. I say this because we were denied a clear penalty to make it 1-1 v Spurs on Tues. Also, last season away at City I seem to remember the officials gifting them 2 goals through shoddy decisions.

About time we got one in our favour.

Defying the odds like this feels awesome doesn't it  :P

Everything was pointing towards a City win today, and being able to turn it around whilst missing 2 of our most important players is an achievement and a half. Proving wrong the doubters who thought that we'd be f**ked without Benteke (can't wait to have him back though) is just what we needed to do.

Great win but i feel like a fruad celebrating. Not a season ticket holder as i cnt make it every game but i have been to all our games at VP this season. But today i woke up and had no intention of going because i thought we'd get turned over and play awful football.

What this win has done is hopefully restored faith in the irregular match day goers like me to get down to VP and support the boys regardless of form. Its never gonna be easy for us but we need to give Lambert and the team time to play and find their feet however long that takes.

Well done boys. Up the Villa

Can someone please explain who Neil Moxley is, and why he writes consistent anti-villa rubbish?

Also, is there any way someone can cause Trevor Francis to have an unfortunate smelting accident, his commentary is appalling....!

Leandro Bacuna, had a wonderful game.

Leandro Bacuna, in a shooting and passing craze.

Gave Blue Moon worries, left them in a daze,

It's not problem free but back Lambert's philosophy......

Including Leandro Bacuna  :flag:

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

• Like 1

Â