• Bacuna
    • El Ahmadi
    • Luna
    • Delph
    • Sylla
    • Weimann
    • Kozak
    • Bowery (for Weimann 80)

Unbelievable. No give up in the squad at all. Credit to Vlaar, Baker & Clark for all coming up with big tackles/blocks to prevent any easy Man City goals. Really thought Villa would give on away in injury time. Up the F'n Villa!

I thought we'd be thrashed. When I saw the teams, I was disappointed with 5-3-2, and when I looked at the two teams - they are in a different league.

Looking through the thread, what's said elsewhere I'm not quite sure how we've won that still. But bloody delighted and proud they have. Well done Lambert and all.

Oh, and Jores Okore's tweets this afternoon are brilliant reading :)

UTV, have a good evening all

I thought Bacuna isn't a footballer though?

Troll face.

Can't quite believe it, get the **** in!

Have people actually said this? Genuine question.

Yup. Oh, and in the match thread I think someone asked if he was the new Ali Dia.

Edited by heid3ster
  • Like 1

Troll face.

yes and a few people agreed! Idiots.

Fair enough. I only have a few niggling doubts over one signing but that is more to do with how we will use him, not his ability. Think any player needs 6-12 months.

Troll face.

Yup. Oh, and in the match thread I think someone asked if he was the new Ali Dia.

I thought I was negative.

Stunned Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany, pictured above applauding his side's travelling fans at the final whistle, tries to explain how they lost against Aston Villa after taking the lead twice.

"If we played that game 10 times, we would win nine of them," Kompany said. "It was a very unlucky result and a very unlucky day. Villa had three chances and scored three goals and that was it. The first goal was offside and we did not get the decision - but every time we made a mistake, we conceded."

what a sore loser!!!!!!

(taken from http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/24301907)

Brillant result today- wished I went now! Sounded like it was a backs to the wall job but that gives a even better buzz when your side hangs on!  Christian who?! Its great extra 3 points that no one really expected. Lambert really praised the Holte End today. He may not always gets it right, but he understands this club more than some of those at the hot seat in the past. I am looking at you O'Leary, McNeill,  Houllier etc. He also got annoyed with Pat Murphy which is another bonus. I cant believe Yewunited lost to the boggies today lol. Looking forward to MOTD tonight. Well the Villa highlights that is, not the terrible punditry and gurning offered by Lineker and co.

Â