Southampton

NurembergVillan

15 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Saints down... Would you take any of there players? 

Bazunu as our 2nd keeper? Possibly Tino Liveramento as a RB option? Alcaraz as a squad filler? 

Tbh they've got some not bad squad options for us and especially if we have extra European games. 

God keep Bazunu away from us, another Olsen. Makes the odd TV save but his positioning is terrible and has WTF moments.

I watch him at Ireland level and cringe, there because he can play with his feet, great, but he has worst goalkeeping record in the league last I checked

15 hours ago, KAZZAM said:

Saints down... Would you take any of there players? 

Bazunu as our 2nd keeper? Possibly Tino Liveramento as a RB option? Alcaraz as a squad filler? 

Tbh they've got some not bad squad options for us and especially if we have extra European games. 

Lavia is the stand out but we’ll be in for better options, they have saleable assets on relatively low wages so they’ll be fine they even have to option to build an gel that young squad in the championship to.

18 hours ago, Sulberto21 said:

Was thinking the same thing. Alcaraz, Lavia and Sulemana are interesting punts too for me. 

Lavia's good, and I personally think Alcaraz has good technique. Does drift out of games, but I wouldn't be surprised if he goes on to do well at his next club. We could do worse if striker wasn't a position we were prioritising for a starter (I have no idea whether we are or not). Be interesting to see where Lavia goes, didn't Chelsea want to pay an obscene amount for him or did I dream that?

16 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

didn't Chelsea want to pay an obscene amount for him or did I dream that?

That is just par for the course for any player they are linked with.  I don't think you dreamt it they are linked with every young player with potential the daft bastards.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

They finally stop being our bogey team and now they're gone.  Oh well.

Good away day as well with plenty of away pubs in the town centre and an easy walk to the ground.

But as you say, oh well...

Russell Martin going to be appointed next week, very highly rated manager, they will probably be a very strong side in the Championship next season.

Edited by useless

24 minutes ago, useless said:

Russell Martin going to be appointed next week, very highly rated manager, they will probably be a very strong side in the Championship next season.

Will be good for the likes of Bazunu if they show faith in him again. They will try play like this seasons Burnley.

On 15/05/2023 at 11:22, GlobalVillan said:

Good away day as well with plenty of away pubs in the town centre and an easy walk to the ground.

But as you say, oh well...

Just try living here 😂💩

On 19/05/2023 at 17:59, useless said:

Impressed with this 

Brighton were reported to be giving strong consideration to Martin before they appointed De Zerbi, he'd left by then but was apparently a name on their radar as Dan Ashworth rates him highly. Swansea seem to have a knack for finding these managers that become highly rated, Potter, Cooper, Martin, will be interesting to see who they appoint next.

God they really are shit, aribo the number 7 I presume the ex rangers player ? Holy crap is he one lazy crap player, destroying 90% of any forward play and too lazy to try and block shots.

Terrible decision making all over the pitch, defenders trying to pass out in tight spots when it's never going to happen and hoofing it when there was time to play it.

No wonder they are down

2 minutes ago, brummybloke said:

God they really are shit, aribo the number 7 I presume the ex rangers player ? Holy crap is he one lazy crap player, destroying 90% of any forward play and too lazy to try and block shots.

Terrible decision making all over the pitch, defenders trying to pass out in tight spots when it's never going to happen and hoofing it when there was time to play it.

No wonder they are down

We were hevaily linked with aribo at one point. So glad we didnt bother 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

We were hevaily linked with aribo at one point. So glad we didnt bother 

You know when you watch someone play that crap and they are that lazy, you almost get angry at the amount they get paid to do next to nothing and clearly show everyone how little fks they give, if I was a Southampton fan i would be fuming with such a cant be arsed display and i only watched the 2nd half !! 

Â