New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

aston-villa-home.jpg

aston-villa-2.jpg

aston-villa-3.jpg

I know these are from a few years ago but I really like them especially the collars and sleeve details on the first 2.

Were these your designs Luke?

Please send these to them. These three kits are absolutely beautiful. Love the yellow one!

Perfect.

Simple, understated and a not-so-subtle hint of days gone by. All three shout ASTON VILLA to me.

PLEASE SEND THEM IN!!

If we had these shirts then I think they'd be on a winner.We'd deffo get one for all the family and nephew and neices (and their kids) as we are all Villa fans.

Brings back memories of the times gone by and the great times we all had back then (shit football or not!!!) 

• Like 1

aston-villa-home.jpg

aston-villa-2.jpg

aston-villa-3.jpg

I know these are from a few years ago but I really like them especially the collars and sleeve details on the first 2.

Were these your designs Luke?

Please send these to them. These three kits are absolutely beautiful. Love the yellow one!

Perfect.

Simple, understated and a not-so-subtle hint of days gone by. All three shout ASTON VILLA to me.

PLEASE SEND THEM IN!!

If we had these shirts then I think they'd be on a winner.We'd deffo get one for all the family and nephew and neices (and their kids) as we are all Villa fans.

Brings back memories of the times gone by and the great times we all had back then (shit football or not!!!) 

I have heard rumours of a yellow away kit but that is maybe due to not having a white one next season

• Like 1

The club "listened to the fans" in 2006 & gave us a badge not many people like.

the round crest, with a claret body, blue sleeves, white shorts & blue socks, sack off the macron men on the shoulders, just a straight forward clean design, go mental on the away kit if they wish, but please go back to the round crest..... Please

Not gonna happen as long as Lerner is running things

Sorry, maybe I'm missing something.

What does the shirt design really have to do with lerner?

In case Macron are reading this - I haven't bought any of the Macron kits for the following reasons:

1. Poor Cut - I like a shirt that fits well, and I can play 5 a side in.

2. Too Fussy - Macron make nice simple, classic kits for other teams (Lazio, Scotland Rugby), so there's no reason why they can't make one for Villa! 

3. Overuse of Macron Logo - The macron men on the shoulders look awful. As far as logos go, they are ugly, overbearing and in my opinion not brand-identifiable. They just muddle the shirt up. I'd have more respect for a simple 'macron' text on the shirt front. No need for the macron men on the shoulders. Adidas get away with their 3 stripes because they're simple, form fitting, aesthetically pleasing and super-identifiable.

In summary: I'd love a simple, classic design with a modern athletic cut. Lazio kit is a good example.

• Like 2

In case Macron are reading this - I haven't bought any of the Macron kits for the following reasons:

1. Poor Cut - I like a shirt that fits well, and I can play 5 a side in.

2. Too Fussy - Macron make nice simple, classic kits for other teams (Lazio, Scotland Rugby), so there's no reason why they can't make one for Villa! 

3. Overuse of Macron Logo - The macron men on the shoulders look awful. As far as logos go, they are ugly, overbearing and in my opinion not brand-identifiable. They just muddle the shirt up. I'd have more respect for a simple 'macron' text on the shirt front. No need for the macron men on the shoulders. Adidas get away with their 3 stripes because they're simple, form fitting, aesthetically pleasing and super-identifiable.

In summary: I'd love a simple, classic design with a modern athletic cut. Lazio kit is a good example.

So the current shirt(s) are only fit for purpose if playing 11-a-side, no good for 5-a-side?

I think one of us has left planet earth........

Who said they fit well for 11 a side? Maybe if you're a hobgoblin with childbearing hips.

Or a professional footballer perhaps?

Not really. While they're a massive improvement on last season's wingsuits, our kit still fits like something out of a Jacamo catalogue.