New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

People here are getting it all wrong in regards to slim fitting shirts.

Overweight people will look better in a larger sized slim cut shirt than they will in the loose, garbage bag fitting efforts that Macron have produced thus far. 

People who are in reasonable shape will look much better

Just because it's a slim fit design doesn't mean you have to buy a small size. They still make XXXLs in a slim fit design and they're designed for people who would usually wear an XXXL shirt.

Just to further that, it goes for every sort of clothing.

Nothing makes an overweight person look fatter than loose fitting clothing. Sure, you don't want something to be painted on that you're bulging out of, but loose fitting just makes you look fatter.

You want something that fits properly without a lot of excess material hanging around. I only have Macron's first effort for us, but if the cut for the larger sizes is the same as the cut for the medium with way too much room in the midsection, it will be making overweight people look worse than they are. 

I have no idea why Macron decide to give their Italian sides a slim fitting shirt and their English sides a really loose fitting shirt, but i'm hoping it's rectified for us by next season. The shirts for Lazio and Napoli are really classy this season.

Edited by ThunderPower_14
  • Like 3

aston-villa-home.jpg

aston-villa-2.jpg

aston-villa-3.jpg

I know these are from a few years ago but I really like them especially the collars and sleeve details on the first 2.

Were these your designs Luke?

Now these are a blast from the past. Hands up these were mine and caused a shit storm in t'web with sites thinking they were the real deal haha

Leeds have macron shirts and do a 'standard fit' and a 'bodyfit'.

Are you shitting me? Dirty Leeds get two fit options and we've been fobbed off with one?!

Im not shitting you!

bodyfit 

fm_2013_07_25_07_40_06_46671.jpg

http://www.lufcsuperstore.com/away-kit/product/adults-macron-away-short-sleeved-shirt-201315--bodyfit-shim59

standard 

fm_2013_07_25_07_37_56_85577.jpg

http://www.lufcsuperstore.com/away-kit/product/adults-macron-away-short-sleeved-shirt-201315--standard-fit-shim58/colour/one-colour

• Like 1