New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Darker claret, light blue, small collar is optional and the next point is so important it deserves it's own paragraph.

The exact same fit as Lazio's macron kit. For the love of God, please let us have a kit like this:

presentazione-kit-lazio.jpg

Please.

arsenal is because they've done their fans a huge favour and been really kind to their pockets haven't they?

or just because they've gone and got themselves a huge **** deal next season and nike couldn't be bothered to do another home shirt!

personally I love new kits, I haven't got any kids and don't put myself under any pressure to be it every year unless I like it, im also quite happy to wait until January when sports world knocks £20 off, so a new one every year doesn't bother me in the slightest

aston-villa-home.jpg

aston-villa-2.jpg

aston-villa-3.jpg

I know these are from a few years ago but I really like them especially the collars and sleeve details on the first 2.

Were these your designs Luke?

Please send these to them. These three kits are absolutely beautiful. Love the yellow one!

Perfect.

Simple, understated and a not-so-subtle hint of days gone by. All three shout ASTON VILLA to me.

PLEASE SEND THEM IN!!

• Like 4

Need to have player cut and fan cut options. Nobody wants to see massive beer bellies spilling out of a Jersey made for super fit professional athletes

Edited by P3te
  • Like 3

I like the 2nd kit being a true clash kit, setup for when we play teams against which we can't wear our primary when they wear theirs. Throwbacks or inspirations are fine and everything, but I don't think a celebration of the 81-82 kit works in 14-15.

Need to have player cut and fan cut options. Nobody wants to see massive beer bellies spilling out of a Jersey made for super fit professional athletes

Most definitely. Lazio have "match" shirt and "replica" shirt options.

C'mon macron. Don't keep all the good options for your Italian bros.

• Like 1

Really like the black one in particular, wonder what it would look like with a claret stripe....and yes I do like little touches like the small lion on the back of the collar on our white pinstriped kit and the other Nike kit I think a few years back with 'founded 1874' on etc.

aston-villa-home.jpg

aston-villa-2.jpg

aston-villa-3.jpg

I know these are from a few years ago but I really like them especially the collars and sleeve details on the first 2.

Were these your designs Luke?

These are actually perfect. Sometimes you can over design stuff imo - esp when it comes to a football kit classic and simple are always better!!!

• Like 2

Putting a document together now to send to the club so if you could give me any other info you want passed on about designs, quality, and details you want in the kit, it would be a help.

Also in an away kit do you prefer tradition or something different like this year

I'm a little late to this but I just want to congratulate you on the recognition you've got Luke. It's well deserved because your mock-ups often go down better than the real thing on t'interweb :thumb:

There are two things that proved to be a bit controversial - firstly the LDV 'sash' away kit (I loved this) but the LDV home one from 2000...I loved it. A brief return to vertical stripes for me would be great, though I understand it's really not conformist.