New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

What I would love to see on the next away kit would be the logo consisting of just the lion, the star, AVFC and PREPARED, without the "frame" around it. As a call back to the old kits of the early 70s.

Edited by Kay-Ole

Every single Macron kit we have had so far has looked too 'busy.'    Like most of their shirts for other sides.

The Lazio and Napoli ones stand out because there is less clutter.

Whatever design we opt for, I hope we keep it simple.  Maybe even make those ridiculous Macron men the same colour as the sleeves (but embossed) if we have to have them at all.

It seems that Macron will be taking over the sponsorship of Bolton Wanderers, including the naming rights to the ground.

clicky for more

Does this have any impact on Macron continuing with us next season, amidst all this talk of change?

Well we've had a Reebok kit before at the same time as Bolton playing at the Reebok stadium so I don't think so.

Found this on avfctranstweet could be total bullshit

Hi all,

First and foremost let me stress I am not an Aston Villa fan but as is twitter I have followed Transtweet and took interest in what they post.

Now to my information . . . . Well I work for Macron UK and have recently learned that as the flagship UK team you were approached with a view to selling your naming rights to your stadium. Now interestingly your owner declined this offer as he had already agreed to the sale of your club or was at least in advanced talks to sell the club. As you are probably all aware Bolton Wanderers ended up negotiating a naming rights deal with Macron to rename the reebok stadium.

We havent heard who it will be in regards to your proposed new ownership however we were told it was a close contact to the MLS and USA.

Anyway best of luck for the remainder of the season.

Oh and your kit supplier is likely to change by the way.

Edited by mark_bennett