New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

I quite like this years home kit. I also like their attention to detail for example the slits below the collar are aesthetically pleasing. I prefer them to the Nike templates, although that white away kit by Nike 2011/12 was nice!

• Like 1

Even if Macron have asked about ground sponsorship/naming, I don't know why Randy would answer and then also tell them that he's selling to some chaps in America. You don't just release important information like that, when someone provides a proposition.

I might write Randy a letter, asking if I can buy him a cup of coffee at a game next season... Maybe within his reply he'll give me all the ins and outs of the sale?

• Like 1

Anything from AVFCTransferTweet is 99% bullshit

The other 1% is accounted for by the fact that every time he tweets it includes the correct fact that he named his twitter page AVFCTransferTweet

Might have missed it browsing through, but does it actually mention Macron anywhere? :detect:

For it to be this close and announced, Macron must of made it we have had no rumours of a kit maker change. 

Yeah i think so too, but still...

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/aston_villas_coffers_swelled_by_over_us20_million/

The deal will begin at the start of the 2012-13 season and is worth UK£15 million (US$23.6 million) in total. Macron will become Aston Villa's 'technical sportswear label and official kit manufacturer', replacing current suppliers Nike in a deal that will run until May 2016.

So yeah, Macron.

http://www.sportspromedia.com/news/aston_villas_coffers_swelled_by_over_us20_million/

The deal will begin at the start of the 2012-13 season and is worth UK£15 million (US$23.6 million) in total. Macron will become Aston Villa's 'technical sportswear label and official kit manufacturer', replacing current suppliers Nike in a deal that will run until May 2016.

So yeah, Macron.

Yes that contract is the current one, but with all this brouhaha about new owner and so on there has been some questioning about if we get a new sponsor with our new owner.

Of course even IF we get a new owner the new kit sponsorship probably won't be untill after next year.

Edited by sne

My ideal kit:

Umbro

Home: Claret and blue top, white shorts, black socks

Away: White top, white shorts, claret socks

Change: Black top, black shorts, claret socks

Redesigned circular crest, with "Aston Villa FC" on it

• Like 2