New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

I am wondering why Macron aren't on the flyer too.

Still, even if we were bought out, we're nowhere year bought out yet - and as far as I can see the Macron deal would only be cancelled if we paid off whatever we'd written in the contract in conjunction with them. So, I would be VERY surprised if it wasn't Macron.

For the record, I think there is nothing wrong with the kits they've produced for us at all. Two very nice home kits, two "out there" away kits.

My ideal kit:

Umbro

Home: Claret and blue top, white shorts, black socks

Away: White top, white shorts, claret socks

Change: Black top, black shorts, claret socks

Redesigned circular crest, with "Aston Villa FC" on it

That's pretty much my dream too.

The new owners of Umbro have got to start all over again now though, winning new contracts. They're resting on the laurels of the Brazil deal at the moment, and that's one that Nike, not whichever group owns them now, did.

• Like 1

Macron are on the flyer though, the picture is clearly last years kit launch with the Macron kit in the background, plus if you look in the crowd itself people are warring Macron merchandise. Now I'm not an advertising expert, but I think it's supposed to be subtle?

Besides if we did have a new kit manufacturer we surely would have heard something official from the club by now?

I thnk we've been up for sale for a couple of years at least. I think it wouldn't be totally unrealistic to have some sort of get out clause. We still might have Macron next season, as time is limited. I just think the club are holding the cards next to their chest.

I bet there are fewer but wider pinstripes than that. It'll still be cack though, it's Macron after all.

Id like to see claret shorts with the home kit. Love the color. And blue sleeves and socks. 

Eugh, not for me. We'd look like Burnley and it just wouldn't look right without white shorts.
Edited by Ginko