New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

no more white or yellow away kits please

cadburys purple would be nice

This makes almost no sense. When was the last time we even had a yellow away kit? We haven't under Macron, we didn't under Nike either.

Then we had almost Cadbury purple last year with the rugby shirt. The shorts were purple also.

Just for you I will break down what it meant so it makes sense. I don't like yellow kits regardless when we had them I don't like yellow.

That colour is not the right shade and wasn't just purple it was a horrendous chequered kit. I'm referring to an all purple top. Hope that helps :-)

People are overlookng the current away kit. It's one of the nicest kits we've had for years

Disagree. I'm still in love with last years away kit. aston-villa-away-shirt-2013-14.jpg

Not fussed on this to be honest but I collect the

Football shirts and obviously particularly ours! It's hard to come by in a medium or small in new condition! Still have to aquire this one for my collection!

Not sure what was worse that or that swamp green one

no more white or yellow away kits please

cadburys purple would be nice

This makes almost no sense. When was the last time we even had a yellow away kit? We haven't under Macron, we didn't under Nike either.

Then we had almost Cadbury purple last year with the rugby shirt. The shorts were purple also.

Just for you I will break down what it meant so it makes sense. I don't like yellow kits regardless when we had them I don't like yellow.

That colour is not the right shade and wasn't just purple it was a horrendous chequered kit. I'm referring to an all purple top. Hope that helps :-)

Wait, so... you want an all purple away shirt when our home shirt is predominately claret?  :blink:

pity Nike were a bunch of amateurs when dealing with us :P

didnt they release a kit to buy around march or something which we wore most of season

In the 2010/2011 season I think they released the kit for sale around November or December time.

Anyway, Nike made some beautiful kits for us. Much better than anything Macron have come up with.

People are overlookng the current away kit. It's one of the nicest kits we've had for years

Disagree. I'm still in love with last years away kit.

aston-villa-away-shirt-2013-14.jpg

Not fussed on this to be honest but I collect the

Football shirts and obviously particularly ours! It's hard to come by in a medium or small in new condition! Still have to aquire this one for my collection!

buy them new at the end of the season for a fiver like I do :) Edited by P3te
  • Like 1