New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Not too bothered anymore, never buy one anyway. Just cant part with 50 quid for a t shirt made by macron.

What's wrong with Macron?

I haven't liked any of their designs and i hate the stupid men on the shoulders. Then again i didnt buy any of the last few nike ones either, the last top i got was the nike acorns one from i think mons last season.

The club "listened to the fans" in 2006 & gave us a badge not many people like.

the round crest, with a claret body, blue sleeves, white shorts & blue socks, sack off the macron men on the shoulders, just a straight forward clean design, go mental on the away kit if they wish, but please go back to the round crest..... Please

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 2

The club "listened to the fans" in 2006 & gave us a badge not many people like.

the round crest, with a claret body, blue sleeves, white shorts & blue socks, sack off the macron men on the shoulders, just a straight forward clean design, go mental on the away kit if they wish, but please go back to the round crest..... Please

Not gonna happen as long as Lerner is running things

I actually prefer black socks for the home kit, which has precedent going back decades. Claret and blue shirt, white shorts, black socks. And a team ban on any neon boots. 

Edited by maqroll

Not too bothered anymore, never buy one anyway. Just cant part with 50 quid for a t shirt made by macron.

Cheap tat. We went from one of the best kit suppliers (Nike) to easily the worst (Macron) in one fell swoop. Just about sums up the Villa decline over the last 4 seasons.

Cheap tat. We went from one of the best kit suppliers (Nike) to easily the worst (Macron) in one fell swoop. Just about sums up the Villa decline over the last 4 seasons.

Maybe in terms of brand power to the public, but in terms of quality, materials and manufacturing not a chance. 

Maybe in terms of brand power to the public, but in terms of quality, materials and manufacturing not a chance.

There's nothing about Macron that could be described as quality, absolutely nothing. The cheapest, nastiest kit supplier in football, and we went from Nike to them in one leap. As I said earlier, it just about sums up Lerner's attitude to Villa over the last 4 seasons. Cutbacks after cutbacks after cutbacks.

There's nothing about Macron that could be described as quality, absolutely nothing. The cheapest, nastiest kit supplier in football, and we went from Nike to them in one leap. As I said earlier, it just about sums up Lerner's attitude to Villa over the last 4 seasons. Cutbacks after cutbacks after cutbacks.

Why are Macron cheap and nasty?

Why are Macron cheap and nasty?

I am sure Macron are paying us more than Nike, why would you gof ro a deal that is worse financailly

I am sure Macron are paying us more than Nike, why would you gof ro a deal that is worse financially

Because we're run by a pair of clowns?