New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Part of me loves it but another part of me think it looks like a championship kit. I don't know is that to do with Macron or what it is, I'm pretty sleep deprived.

Some of the championship players we have at the club will look good wearing it

I think the Claret and Blue of it looks kind of dulled, reminds me of West Ham or Burnley colours. With VIlla the Claret and Blue used to stand alone and normally had a bit more vibrancy to it.

Board meeting at Villa Park.

'The fans are really pissed off'

'Yeah probably because we have been shit at home for 3 years'

'Randy has had enough of wasting his daddy millions on his plaything'

'And don't forget most fans want a change of manager as well'

'What can we do?'

'Release next season home kit and charge nearly 50 quid for a piece of tat?'

'Yeah and when not enough people buy it we will shift it for a tenner in March'

'Brilliant plan. Anyone for a round of golf at the Belfry?'

• Like 1

I like it. Looks pretty cool. And the fit seems to be good.

In terms of sponsor logos, Dafabet's seems to be one of the more inoffensive ones. Doesn't detract from the overall look too much.

There is not to much you can do with home strips without losing tradition, away kits you can play about with more. I don't mind the new kit but I won't be buying it as I stopped buying shirts years ago. The kids will be having it though.

I think the Claret and Blue of it looks kind of dulled, reminds me of West Ham or Burnley colours. With VIlla the Claret and Blue used to stand alone and normally had a bit more vibrancy to it.

Agreed, they look washed out compared to the Nike kits where the colours were bold and distinct.

Agreed, they look washed out compared to the Nike kits where the colours were bold and distinct.

That's just for the photo shoot photos of the players in the kit, if you look at the pics of the shirt on its own on the website or even on the last few pages you will see the difference in colour and effect.