New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

just purchased last seasons for a tenner, ill be getting this one same time next year. why would anybody in there right mind go out and pay full price to have it now, when you know it will be £40 less in a matter of a year? I understand for kids, but adults?...

Ill just use my 10% villa cash from the season ticket i just renewed.

Was about to say the exact same thing!

And I'm not even going to apologise, same as last year, I'll buy the shirt just before I go on holiday in September and wear it round the streets, I'm going to go find the biggest / best touristy thing in the whole country and go have a picture of me in my villa shirt taken outside it, haters gonna hate

Everything looks good except the badge

New owner= new badge (old design though)?

I'd imagine it's something they'd change, but it would be near the bottom of their list of priorities. 

I'd imagine it's something they'd change, but it would be near the bottom of their list of priorities. 

I agree - it's too late for this season now anyway. I can see a change (along with sponsor and kit manufacturer) next season if we get a new owner in.

As for the latest Macron design, I think it looks pretty good tbh - not a massive fan of the thin pinstripe so surprised I like it as much as I do.

The away shirt should also look good!

I love it. I'll be getting both the home and away tops this year, I think! (when the price goes down a bit).. I don't understand the hatred for the sponsor either. Yes, we'd all like a sponsorless shirt, but that's not going to happen as we get money from dafabet. We'd all like to be millionaires, but that's not going to happen either. As sponsors go, I think dafabet's logo is quite nice.

True a few other more pressing issues you'd like to think?

I think they should alternate the year of release for kits, for example this year you would get a new home shirt which will last 2 seasons, then next year release an away shirt that lasts 2 seasons, that way if you want the latest shirt your at least getting your money's worth, and if your the kind of fan that wants a new shirt every year then you've got that option too

• Like 4

I don't actually mind the cost of the shirt all that much, but both my kids want the full kit to play in, so I'm looking at about £200 before I've even got my own shirt, the prices of the socks and shorts for juniors is staggering

im a much bigger fan of the sport, than I am the fashion, so I've never paid much attention, but does since only a home kit was revealed (apparently), that the away kit is the same?  Or is Lime still an away?  Or a third? Or basically, what will we wear on the road.  Again, I don't really care much about the kit, but I might splurge to wear "the right one" in Texas.

Picked up last season's jerseys for twenty odd quid just there. Lining mike Ashley's pockets in the process but it's been s long time since I paid full whack for an up to date jersey

Part of me loves it but another part of me think it looks like a championship kit. I don't know is that to do with Macron or what it is, I'm pretty sleep deprived.

It's nice but £48 is ridiculous. I will, like others buy it in 12 months for a tenner as I only wear them around the house.

Edited by jim

It's nice but £48 is ridiculous. I will, like others buy it in 12 months for a tenner as I only where them around the house.

Me too. Unless we are taken over. I'll prob by every kit there is I'll be so happy.

Same kit as we've got + stripes. 

Like the 1874 though and fit looks better. Collar unnecessary though.

Lets hope our friends in the far east get to work on their interpretation asap. 

Edited by supernova26

Same kit as we've got + stripes.

Like the 1874 though and fit looks better.

Lets hope our friends in the far east get to work on their interpretation asap.

Hardly the same kit. Last swasons had blue panelling down the sides similar to the 82 kit. This one is claret with blue sleeves.

• Like 1

Anybody who wants Nike back over Macron is delusional. Beautiful kit.

I still wear the Nike kits and they are in great condition despite being a lot older, the same can't be said for the Macron kits.

• Like 2