New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Another atrocious effort from Macron. Cheap and nasty, something fit for a lower league, even non league club, not a club as great and grand as Aston Villa FC.

Shame on you, Lerner.

A bit of an overreaction if I must say so. Tbf I prefer it to the boring Nike templates and at least we get it on time. Plus they must've offered the most money which is good for villa.

Nail on the head

I think some fans would rather us do what the baggies do and pay Adidas to make our kits just so we can have those stripes, or like QPR do and have kits that look like they're from the JJB Sunday league range but they have that tick on them

Macron pay the bills, put some effort in with the design and release the kits on time

It is what it is, you might not like the shirt but this lesser brand bollocks has got to stop because it's not true

I want to see my team play in a kit fit to represent a club as great as Aston Villa FC. I don't want to see us play in a kit you'd expect a non league team wear. Money isn't everything you know, we're a great club and we should have a smart classy kit to go with it. These things should be something you'd expect us to bet right by default, but no they even managed to balls that up and hence with have an embarrassingly cheap and nasty looking kit by easily the worst kit manufacturer out there.

It's just another example of Lerner's 'couldn't give a flying f#ck' attitude to Aston Villa FC.

yes, lets just give away the few million they give us a year and flog a few more players. But at least we will be in a classy Addidas template kit.

Clearly you know the price of everything and the value of nothing. Our kits should be of the highest quality, a kit fit to represent a club as great and historic as Villa not a cheap and nasty effort a non league team would be embarrassed about.

Oh and I don't for one minute believe this was "the biggest kit deal in our history". I believe it's just another PR stunt dreamt up by Faulkner to fool fans. I'd be interested to see sales figures for our macron shirts compared with Nike. I'd bet they're no where near as high as the latter.

Lots of fans were fooled by the PR surrounding the demise of the club over the last 4 years, especially the laughable 'young and hungry' crap. Christ I can't believe so many fell for it, and they fell for the Macron crap as well. Open your eyes, Villa fans!

So you would be happy if we had to sell Benteke with the loss of this extra revenue just to get a Addidas or Nike to make our kits when there is nothing wrong with the kits we have been getting of macron.