New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Very nice, the only thing that looks bad is the gold lion on the socks. 

Also, I like the est 1874 on the bottom of the shirt. I also like the fact that Macron have added a little bit to the bottom of the shirts since they became our kit manufacturer with the embossed lion, 'prepared' and the est 1874.

Thought I was looking at the wrong kit, after reading some of the comments on here. Very average - not bad - and with a new kit every year there is only so much you can do - but nothing overly exciting IMO

just purchased last seasons for a tenner, ill be getting this one same time next year. why would anybody in there right mind go out and pay full price to have it now, when you know it will be £40 less in a matter of a year? I understand for kids, but adults?...

• Like 1

I like that, very smart. I'm not normally keen on collars on football shirts, but I really like that.

Assuming that the away is what was posted then that will be £100 of my hard earned gone!

just purchased last seasons for a tenner, ill be getting this one same time next year. why would anybody in there right mind go out and pay full price to have it now, when you know it will be £40 less in a matter of a year? I understand for kids, but adults?...

Ill just use my 10% villa cash from the season ticket i just renewed.