New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Quite like the shirt but can't decide whether to go for short or long sleeves. Not getting a name on the back because knowing our financial situation players will be gone sooner rather than later..

I'm considering this as well, because I seem to curse players with bad form/injury when I get their names on the back of my shirt.

2010/11 - Agbonlahor: poor season plagued by injuries

2011/12 - Bent: out injured from February onwards

2012/13 - Vlaar: spent a lot of time injured

2013/14 - Benteke: don't even need to elaborate on this

I wouldn't recommend getting your name on the back then, either.

Edited by Houseoftomorrow
  • Like 1

Quite like the shirt but can't decide whether to go for short or long sleeves. Not getting a name on the back because knowing our financial situation players will be gone sooner rather than later..

I'm considering this as well, because I seem to curse players with bad form/injury when I get their names on the back of my shirt.

2010/11 - Agbonlahor: poor season plagued by injuries

2011/12 - Bent: out injured from February onwards

2012/13 - Vlaar: spent a lot of time injured

2013/14 - Benteke: don't even need to elaborate on this

I've only ever had 3 names on my shirts.

Earl Barratt

Savo Milosovic

Juan Pablo Angel

(Not sure if spelling is correct)

Either way, they left that season

Maybe get Hutton or Bent on this year's shirt then?

Edit** Get Lerner so we're sure to get a new owner.

;)

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 1

- The material looks and feels cheap in comparison to the Nike kits.

The material was my biggest problem with the nike kits, that dry fit sweat technology stuff, ok for playing in but for wearing to the games and in the pub on a hot day it was really uncomfortable

So you would be happy if we had to sell Benteke with the loss of this extra revenue just to get a Addidas or Nike to make our kits when there is nothing wrong with the kits we have been getting of macron.

As I said I do not for one minute believe Macron are giving us a shed load of money. I believe we went with them because they're cheap. I believe Nike gave us the boot because they didn't want to be associated with a club in decline. They want to be associated with clubs at the top but with Lerner actively downgrading the club over the last 4 years who could blame them?

Irrespective of that Villa should be playing in a classy kit, not a kit from a trashy manufacturer who are known from creating kits for non league clubs on the cheap. I'm just surprised so many fans have fallen for it. Then again it took till just last season for most of them to realise the "young and hungry" stunt was a lie and the club was actively being downgraded by Randy Lerner.

Macron are giving us more money than any kit manufacturer has ever given this club Edited by P3te

So you would be happy if we had to sell Benteke with the loss of this extra revenue just to get a Addidas or Nike to make our kits when there is nothing wrong with the kits we have been getting of macron.

As I said I do not for one minute believe Macron are giving us a shed load of money. I believe we went with them because they're cheap.

Whether you believe the amount Macron are paying us, you do realise that they are actually paying us, right? 

Why would we go with them 'because they're cheap'?

Do grown men still get players names on their shirts, or are you buying them for the kids?

A bit condescending don't you think? It's pretty obvious that it's for themselves.

Each to their own....

• Like 2