New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Vlaar would make a good cartoon villain.

I see what you did there.
I clearly didn't see what I did...

What are Villa fans/players called? ;)

Villans. Not villains.

Would like a stripe .... Pin stripe like the mock up suggests definitely .... The aisic kit not so much for me ...... I must have worn that shirt literally thousands of times!

Every picture of me from age 6-9 I had that jersey on!

Vlaar would make a good cartoon villain.

I see what you did there.
I clearly didn't see what I did...

What are Villa fans/players called? ;)

Villans. Not villains.

Yes I know that, but surely you can see the similarity between Villan and Villain?

Just wish you could buy one without a horrible logo on the front.

Agree with this. I wish we just had no sponsor, would make me go buy a shirt. They look horrible with the sponsor.
Acorns was ok - made you proud.

I'd rather have Acorns than no sponsor. Man I wish we had them as our sponsor again. Happier times.

Having said that I do also wish we weren't totally shit and were as good as we were back then.

Its the same every year for all teams new kits, dunno why. Anther chance to throw away 50 quid.

Don't buy one of you feel like you are throwing away money. These comments are the same every year. I love all my old shirts, I wear them and they all have lasted for several years making them pretty good value for money. If these new babies have pin strips I will get the home and away. Time for a change, especially in the home shirt.

Amazed at the amount of posts in this thread ahead of the release of a shirt that will, in all likelihood be shit.

You'll never take away our joy of seeing the latest great to be unveiled in a new kit!! Never!!

GrumpyDawkins.jpg

:rant:

• Like 2

Kit release is on my Summer agenda of things to look forward to. It wasn't so long ago we were contemplating looking forward to an impending relegation and the associating negativity. Thanks be to McGrath it's premier league patches on the arms this year!

Its the same every year for all teams new kits, dunno why. Anther chance to throw away 50 quid.

Buy the shirt(s), buy season tickets, go to the games ----> give Villa your money, give Lambert spending power.

Amazed at the amount of posts in this thread ahead of the release of a shirt that will, in all likelihood be shit.

You'll never take away our joy of seeing the latest great to be unveiled in a new kit!! Never!!

GrumpyDawkins.jpg

I genuinely have no idea who that is...

GrumpyDawkins.jpg

I genuinely have no idea who that is...
He's the one, the only... Simon Dawkins!