New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

That Nike kit was the only one I didn't like, and also the one which took 6 months to turn up!

Wish we could have another Nike kit with the Acorns sponsor. Still wear mine with pride.

Me too! And unless the shirt disintegrates, or I put on a shed load of weight, I cant see me buying another shirt for a very long time.

On the whole, the Nike Kits were lovely.

It was the way they treated us that was the problem with them, imo.

Yeah the Nike kits were great. Even the poorest one (above) was infinitely better than any of the cheap and nasty Macron efforts.

I can only hope any new Villa owner will buy out Macron's contract and rid the club of their hideous chavvy kits.

Surely by their nature most football kits are "chavvy"?

I don't see how the manufacturer, makes much of a difference.

I'm pretty sure this is the first leak since palletgate isn't it?

We've done pretty well tbh. Some clubs seem to get leaked every single year. I guess it's easy to leak the Man U shirt when 50 billion of them get made and shipped worldwide, but we still run a pretty tight ship in general with shirt leaks.

We've done pretty well tbh. Some clubs seem to get leaked every single year. I guess it's easy to leak the Man U shirt when 50 billion of them get made and shipped worldwide, but we still run a pretty tight ship in general with shirt leaks.

Delphinho described last yrs tops to us months in advance, he just didn't put up a photo.

• Like 2

Bigger hallbut to heat, I wager.

So it's settled. There's no Trout about it. Mackrel are better than Pike when it boils down to it. Much Snapper on the delivery too.

Tuna.  :mellow:

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 2

Delphinho described last yrs tops to us months in advance, he just didn't put up a photo.

I think it's been a couple of years hasn't it delphino?

Although I probably shouldn't be asking that hah...