He leaked the kit to us

So they chopped off his nuts

Delphinho, ohhhhhhhhh ohhhh

Kwan, HH, MM

Delphinho joins them

Who cares if the designs get leaked any way? It won't change how many sales they get. The overall response on here has been very positive any way, so if anything they should be thanking our forum friend for his additional market research.

Who cares if the designs get leaked any way? It won't change how many sales they get. The overall response on here has been very positive any way, so if anything they should be thanking our forum friend for his additional market research.

I think they could argue that it would impact sales.

If the kits are released when they're put up for sale they might get that initial hit of people going "woah these are nice I'm getting one right now!!!!!"

Whereas if they're leaked, people get that reaction, can't actually buy it, and by the time they're released the excitement has died down and those people who would only have bought one on impulse won't buy them anymore.

I doubt it would be significant mind you. Like you say, most people who buy the kit would have bought one anyway

Delphino has leaked us the right kit, I'm delpintely sure of that...

smug-david-brent-o.gif

How did you manage that?

I was think for ages on how to get a pun in there

I dunno, my brain works I guess.. :P

I think they could argue that it would impact sales.

If the kits are released when they're put up for sale they might get that initial hit of people going "woah these are nice I'm getting one right now!!!!!"

Whereas if they're leaked, people get that reaction, can't actually buy it, and by the time they're released the excitement has died down and those people who would only have bought one on impulse won't buy them anymore.

I doubt it would be significant mind you. Like you say, most people who buy the kit would have bought one anyway

That's probably what they would argue, yes, but **** 'em if that's the best they've got. 

We always are late. Put it this way though mate, at least macron are improving things and delivering on time. 2010s away shirt was on general sale in November of that year with Nike which was disgraceful.

For the record, I don't know what people are moaning about in regards to macron quality shirts. They've got a nice feel to them and don't feel cheap cut at all. Rather that than an addidas tshirt that goes up in price from 10 quid to 50 because our crest is on it.

• Like 2