New Kit 2014-2015

lmarsha_926

Strange, maybe it's because it's a gambling company and they weren't allowed at advertise at the event?

You could be right. Idk, just found it strange.

Although thinking about wouldn't they just leave it blank? Who knows probably nothing! :D

I'll tell you what, I'm definitely going to go and watch the band Alex Kid at the the kit launch festival at 11.10am on the Sunday. I hear they are fantastic and their bassist is a really, really good looking guy..

:suspect:  :)

• Like 1

I'll tell you what, I'm definitely going to go and watch the band Alex Kid at the the kit launch festival at 11.10am on the Sunday. I hear they are fantastic and their bassist is a really, really good looking guy..

Well I was going to say what a cool name that band had but I'm not now.

What is interesting to me is the comments on the kit mock up pics on pg24 (amongst others..).

They have obviously been talking about the badge and how it will look, as the comment is written "confirm with" and an arrow to the badge on the shorts.

Would be great to think they have resorted to the round badge we all prefer so much.

I personally cannot wait, but was hoping we would have had the latest ideas from those pic releases made into a new rendered vision like the early ones that lmarsha did. They just make the kit look more believable.

I think the band missed a 'd' in the name.

• Like 1

:suspect::)

I think the band missed a 'd' in the name.
I've heard that band has a really handsome frontman and they play really, really good songs that are very well written. We should all go to Villa Park on the Sunday to cheer them on.... (and I chose to miss off the extra 'd'. Incase of 'copyright' and all that?)
  • Like 1