Manchester United

BOF

10 hours ago, DJ_Villain said:

Can’t believe I am saying this but I hope United win the title this season

**** that

id have to bin my phone if utd win the title, even gobbier than the liverpool fans in the whatsapp group

and talked about at length on here before, working in a west midlands office you can guarantee theres playful banter between the 4 west midlands clubs and then theres the man utd fan who tries to join in...and the conversation dies out...utd win the league and that same guy tries to give villa fans shit?? not having that, 20 year old kid from sandwell chose to be a utd fan thinks he can gloat? nope, not a chance

i can pretty much also guarantee that there isn't a man city fan or chelsea fan so their league winning means absolutely nothing

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Anyone but Man City…

I dont wish them success but to me they're a nothing club. I don't like what they're doing, how they act or who supports them, but they're irrelevant. They could go bust tomorrow and it wouldn't matter. Could win the league for the next five years and they'd still be irrelevant. 

It's why they're desperately trying to create a profile, brand and following. 

If the teams that have a (slim) chance of winning it, I don't really like any of them but would have to say Leicester if 8 had to choose one purely due to how they operate and not being a ESL club. 

33 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Actually don't mind Liverpool anymore.

Used to absolutely hate them a few years ago.

Hate Liverpool  more than ever. 

The complete incessant "anfield atmosphere", special nights and all the rubbish from Sky Sports, BT Sport and now Talksport is unbearable. 

Souness, Caragher, Redknapp, mcmanamon, Owen, and now Durham almost eroticising themselves talking about special atmospheres, when the reality its almost as quiet as the Etihad with 50 year old stockbrokers from the Cotswolds wearing their YNWA scarfs wondering why Suarez isn't playing. 

Admittedly there's been some special atmospheres, but coming from 3:0 down to win 4:3 against Barcelona would cause a spontenous eruption at any other ground. 

For me Old Trafford has always been louder, more authentic and more intimidating. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, pas5898 said:

Hate Liverpool  more than ever. 

The complete incessant "anfield atmosphere", special nights and all the rubbish from Sky Sports, BT Sport and now Talksport is unbearable. 

Souness, Caragher, Redknapp, mcmanamon, Owen, and now Durham almost eroticising themselves talking about special atmospheres, when the reality its almost as quiet as the Etihad with 50 year old stockbrokers from the Cotswolds wearing their YNWA scarfs wondering why Suarez isn't playing. 

Admittedly there's been some special atmospheres, but coming from 3:0 down to win 4:3 against Barcelona would cause a spontenous eruption at any other ground. 

For me Old Trafford has always been louder, more authentic and more intimidating. 

Old Trafford? Just a bunch of tourist fans. 

Their away support is much better from what I understand. 

United squad cost 620 million last season and added 120 million this summer. Not sure where the billion has come from, also players like Mata, Lindelof, Fred and Martial cost about 200 million and he didnt sign them

Is a lot of things wrong with Solskjaer management to make up fake facts

Â