Manchester United

BOF

Just now, Czarnikjak said:

It's a yellow card.

He's not denied clear goal scoring opportunity, mcginn is very unlikely to get to this ball even if he is not impeded.

Who would have got to the ball before you think?

2 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Ronaldo is a strange one - I thought he was their worst player on Saturday - he's become not much more than a goalscorer that's good in the air and has excellent instincts around the box - the player of old that ran with the ball and created havoc all over the pitch is gone in my opinion. He'll score a lot of goals for CR7, but I'm not sure how much he'll add to Manchester Utd. He's a great addition to the Utd marketing team though.

When they signed him Jonathan Wilson was really vocal about how poor of a signing he would be for them, for basically the reasons you've set out above. 

He'll score loads of goals, but he'll hinder the team as a whole and stunt the development of players like Greenwood

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

When they signed him Jonathan Wilson was really vocal about how poor of a signing he would be for them, for basically the reasons you've set out above. 

He'll score loads of goals, but he'll hinder the team as a whole and stunt the development of players like Greenwood

Just like he was for Juventus.

14 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

Goalkeeper 

12 minutes ago, sne said:

I disagree but we'll never know. 

Looking at the replay, I think Watkins would have probably got it if he'd kept going instead of assuming the whistle would blow. Probably a close thing though.

48 minutes ago, Czarnikjak said:

It's a yellow card.

He's not denied clear goal scoring opportunity, mcginn is very unlikely to get to this ball even if he is not impeded.

not sure McGinn is 15 yards or so from the ball, De Gea isnt even out of his box

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zatman said:

not sure McGinn is 15 yards or so from the ball, De Gea isnt even out of his box

6ft 4 De Gea isn't exactly explosive or fast on his feet either.

FIFA has him on 57 acceleration and 58 max speed fwiw which is just awful. Although I'm not sure they bother giving much thought to those stats on goalies.

The Goalkeeper isn't getting to that! The ball is not running that fast through to him. If De Gea comes for that he ends up short and McGinn either squares to Ollie for the tap in, chips or rounds the goal keeper. The Ref and VAR bottled that because it's the Man Utd Captain and England Vice Captain, it has been that way since I started watching football.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It was a signing to placate the fans over years of mis management under the Glazers post Fergie. Bread and circuses come to mind.

Ronaldo went there as they couldn't handle him signing for the Blue team in Manchester.

They are unbalanced now potentially and it will mean less minutes for Sancho, Cavani and others.

But they've made their money back in shirt sales, so that was a deciding factor also.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Ronaldo went there as they couldn't handle him signing for the Blue team in Manchester.

They are unbalanced now potentially and it will mean less minutes for Sancho, Cavani and others.

But they've made their money back in shirt sales, so that was a deciding factor also.

The only player on their books other then Axel that I like or respect, the rest are Grade A rocket polishers.

• Like 2

Â