Manchester United

BOF

As much as I hate him as a human being you lot have some odd views sometimes? Ronaldo has one bad match and he’s done? Literally one of if not the best footballer in the world finished after one dodgy match lol. 

• Like 4

Just now, Ingram85 said:

As much as I hate him as a human being you lot have some odd views sometimes? Ronaldo has one bad match and he’s done? Literally one of if not the best footballer in the world finished after one dodgy match lol. 

He's not done. He'll score 30 goals this year but they'll be carrying him for most games and they don't actually need him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He's not done. He'll score 30 goals this year but they'll be carrying him for most games and they don't actually need him.

100% but no way he is finished or past it. 

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I dont think he will get 30 Premier League goals. That will mean an exceptional season 

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Will be same as last season at Juventus imo. He'll score 25 goals and possibly be prem top scorer but they'll finish 3rd or 4th.

To me they should've just put Greenwood as CF (I assume that was the plan with them signing Sancho) as he didn't have his best game today but he's a very talented young player and good finisher. Instead his development will probably stall a bit now. Ronaldo really wasn't needed as their central midfield options aren't good at all for the level they play.

Will probably watch this 100 times before midnight tonight aswell!😆

Thanks for that find, great video.

2 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Four shots and none on target today, gotta be frustrating with how greedy he is despite all his immense talents. Still a free kick fraud after all these years still. 

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Will be same as last season at Juventus imo. He'll score 25 goals and possibly be prem top scorer but they'll finish 3rd or 4th.

To me they should've just put Greenwood as CF (I assume that was the plan with them signing Sancho) as he didn't have his best game today but he's a very talented young player and good finisher. Instead his development will probably stall a bit now. Ronaldo really wasn't needed as their central midfield options aren't good at all for the level they play.

Will probably watch this 100 times before midnight tonight aswell!😆

Whass tha gahwlie dahwin’? Faccccckin ehw

Â