Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Danishlad said:

I don't think he is an upgrade on Cavani. He is past his best. Mings will have him in his pocket. But even though he is poor he will play , and get frustrated creating a bad environment. This is what I hope will happen. Cant see him sitting on the bench, and the others won't understand why he is playing. 

Ronaldo has instantly become the best player in the Premier League. Even if he's dropped off 25%, he's still outstanding. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

Ronaldo, Cavani, Greenwood, Martial, Rashford and Sancho. Its not that much

We have Wesley, Davis, Ings, Bailey, Traore, El Ghazi, Watkins and now Archer

Edit: oops 2 Cavanis 

Yes but theres a lot of big names there who wont be happy to sit on the bench. 

34 minutes ago, Xela said:

Ronaldo has instantly become the best player in the Premier League. Even if he's dropped off 25%, he's still outstanding. 

Top scorer in Serie A and Euros. A good season for Ronaldo is a great season for Kane or Salah 

45 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It'll be interesting to see how much they pander to him. They can't let him take the free kicks, surely.

Do they have anyone better?

The age of good set piece takers is over. There used to be loads in the 90’s and 00’s. 
Free kicks from the edge of the box pretty much never go in anymore.

46 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It'll be interesting to see how much they pander to him. They can't let him take the free kicks, surely.

Bruno Fernandes will not be getting to take any penalties that's for sure. :)

Just now, Phil Silvers said:

Do likes equate to money for the club? I've zero idea on anything social media.

Indirectly at least. Sponsors get their brand out to millions and millions of people who see their content on social media. Ronaldo has 331 million followers on Instagram. With numbers like that sponsors will be willing to pay even more to be associated with Man U.

Don't really do social media either and I sure it works differently for people compared to clubs or companies but yeah I sure Man U makes money from it.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Indirectly at least. Sponsors get their brand out to millions and millions of people who see their content on social media. Ronaldo has 331 million followers on Instagram. With numbers like that sponsors will be willing to pay even more to be associated with Man U.

Don't really do social media either and I sure it works differently for people compared to clubs or companies but yeah I sure Man U makes money from it.

Yeh I get the business side of it but just wondered if clicks directly equate to £ to a him or the club.

Â