Manchester United

BOF

2 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Tough call between the two, hate Bamford more though.

Fernandes is more of a rat but Bamford looks more like the type of prick who says "do you know who I am?" 

I bet "I used to play for Chelsea" comes out a fair bit too

Don't know what it is about him, it was pre Leeds for me though, think him not playing for Chelsea and just hanging around getting loan after loan doing absolutely nothing has a lot to do with it, hate that kind of player, hate Chelsea for doing it too, doing OK now but he's wasted half his career chasing the illusion that he'll make it big

It seem Ole as manager is to ManUre what Hogan is to sha. Decent as a temporary measure and then only good enough to produce an occasional result/goal whilst the overall return remains poor. Similar to a decent takeaway meal that has now turned into something that won’t quite flush.

6 minutes ago, brommy said:

It seem Ole as manager is to ManUre what Hogan is to sha. Decent as a temporary measure and then only good enough to produce an occasional result/goal whilst the overall return remains poor. Similar to a decent takeaway meal that has now turned into something that won’t quite flush.

Much too early to say. They’ll be 6th if they win their game in hand. They can easily put together a decent run and finish top 6, or even top 4 which i am sure is what Ole’s number 1 objective is.

Edit: They’re also well on track to progress to the champions league knockout stage this year.

Edited by Genie
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Much too early to say. They’ll be 6th if they win their game in hand. They can easily put together a decent run and finish top 6, or even top 4 which i am sure is what Ole’s number 1 objective is.

Edit: They’re also well on track to progress to the champions league knockout stage this year.

yes much to early. they could go on a run like they did on restart and end up topping the table. Judge it better after christmas

On 07/11/2020 at 23:42, villa4europe said:

Man utd have beaten Everton more times than any other club v club in PL history, not paid much attention to it but surprised by that, us vs Utd must be up there

Man United have beaten Everton 37 times (37W-11D-9L) whilst they've beaten us 35 times (though our record is much worse 35W-12D-3L).

Funnily enough we've had more wins against Everton in the Premier League than any other club we've played - 19 wins.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

He has a habit of leaving the ground, the resulting contact goes one of two ways it means that he studs an opponent and fouls him or he studs an opponent and wins a free kick

He adds a bit of flair to it too, pike with a twist 

The freestyle aeriel movement is a work of art 

Cavani, intentionally or not, dangerously stamps on Richarlison's ankle.

Manchester United website: 

In the South American World Cup qualifying showdown between Uruguay and Brazil in Montevideo, Edinson Cavani was harshly sent off midway through the second half for a challenge on Everton’s Richarlison – although this will of course have no bearing on his availability for Saturday.

W*nkers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â