Manchester United

BOF

6 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Ashley Young getting a hammering from Man Utd fans. 11 crosses tonight, not one finding a Man U player. Gave away possession 32 times.

I was surprised he ever signed for Man United, tbh, and the fact he's still there and captaining the team 8 years later is indicative of the general decline of the club.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I was surprised he ever signed for Man United, tbh, and the fact he's still there and captaining the team 8 years later is indicative of the general decline of the club.

The United version of Hutton 😂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MrDuck said:

Ashley Young getting a hammering from Man Utd fans. 11 crosses tonight, not one finding a Man U player. Gave away possession 32 times.

It's not his fault for being picked though, that's all on the manager.

I would play Dalot in his place if i was there.

Edited by villalad21

Class of ‘92 stars Paul Scholes charged by the FA for betting misconduct and Nicky Butt arrested for an alleged assault. And they’re currently being knocked out by Barca at a canter.

Man Utd have had better days.

10 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Can't find a thread, but Ajax are **** fantastic to watch. Like watching old Ajax. Bunch of kids literally taking the piss out of Juve. 

I honestly hope they win it. Amazing football.

15 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Said the luck had to end with OGS. Didn't watch it but saw the mistake by De Gea. A 5 year old child could have stopped that. 

Always seems to crumble in his homeland, made a similar error for Spain in World cup.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Talking to a utd fan mate, who was the last good consistent signing utd made?

They can spend £200m this summer and claim to be back on their way but in reality the last £500m they've spent has largely been on shit 

Long may it continue 

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Talking to a utd fan mate, who was the last good consistent signing utd made?

They can spend £200m this summer and claim to be back on their way but in reality the last £500m they've spent has largely been on shit 

Sanchez has been consistently shit oh you said good

Lindelof has had a good season in fairness after that the policy has been shocking in recent years. Since Ferguson left I would argue Zlatan , Lindelof, Martial, Herrera, Shaw and Mata have offered something but even then the rest are dreadful for the value. Pogba is a fraud and Lukaku not far behind

Edited by Zatman

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

Harsh. Barca are Champions League favourites and easily best team in the tournament 

Not like losing to Sevilla or Basel 

I think the first ten minutes of last night showed why Barca may not win it.  Liverpool for example would probably have scored twice as Barca's defence got torn wide open but Rashford and someone else mucked up clear openings.  Then Ashley Young did his thing and Messi did his.  Solsjkaer's game plan was fine but costly mistakes and Messi's brilliance killed the game off. 

Messi does so many great things but it's his ability to time his nutmegs against players who are closing him down at pace that always astounds me.  His brain just must make calculations at speed beyond what normal humans can.

• Like 1

Â