Manchester United

BOF

Kagawa would get a proper chance in his best position if Rooney left really.

Mind you a mate went to Ferdinand's testimonial the other week and apparently Kagawa was the worst player on the pitch so that's probably why he's been glued to the bench for the first few games.

He is being too nice and open at the moment. I heard his comments before the Chelsea game and he said something like I haven't seen Jose much recently as he is always in the champions league and I haven't reached that yet, which sorts of undermines himself without anyone else saying anything.  But early days and all, you can't judge him until at least around Christmas time to see how is doing.

#MoyesOut trending on twitter although in fairness it looks mostly like non-United fans taking the piss. I'm hugely surprised they haven't made a big signing though.

Firstly because having Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs and Andersen as your CM options is horrible for the 'worlds biggest club'. 

Secondly because after giving him such a long contract i'd have thought they would give him 1 or 2 big signings to show that the club is fully behind and invested in him. 

At the moment it looks like they're setting him up to fail. He was always going to be in trouble after Ferguson won the league so comfortably last year despite Man City and Chelsea having stronger squads. I wonder if the board are actually fully behind him though or if Moyes was just forced upon them by Ferguson. 

They look a bit clueless.

Even against Swansea they struggled iirc, but fortunately for them Van Persie decided enough was enough.

I think they'll be OK in the end and I expect Kagawa to get a shot eventually as Moyes does like his creative/attacking midfielders as long as they put in the hard yards e.g. Arteta, Osman, Piennar, Cahill.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Â