Manchester United

BOF

Not feeling safe or smug to be honest. I just think it is unlikely that the Champions will be smashed on the opening day of the season, especially to a team who will probably finish in the top half at best this season.

Neither of us know, we'll see

Well clearly it's unlikely, that's why Swansea are over 3/1 to win. You don't win any internet points for pointing that out.

Is this how it works?

Ok then, I reckon we'll beat Arsenal 37-1 tomorrow.

Assuming I don't lose these Internet points when I'm wrong I'd like to predict all unlikely events to happen in the games this weekend. Please pay the winnings from any correct predictions straight into my account so that I can exchange them for real money.

• Like 1

Assuming I don't lose these Internet points when I'm wrong I'd like to predict all unlikely events to happen in the games this weekend. Please pay the winnings from any correct predictions straight into my account so that I can exchange them for real money.

Have a million points just for being so smug

Is that a lot? Sorry for the confusion, I'm new to all this you see.

Is that a lot? Sorry for the confusion, I'm new to all this you see.

Well it's entirely subjective. It's only worth is how superior it makes you feel being so dull and contrived.

Well it's entirely subjective. It's only worth is how superior it makes you feel being so dull and contrived.

Well if that's the case I'm not sure why you were so pleased to point out that the other gentleman wouldn't be getting any of them. They seem pretty shit to be honest.

• Like 1

Absolutely shocked to hear that Welbeck only got 1 league goal last season. That is absolutely shocking considering how much posession Man U get and how many chances they get. He has already beaten that total after only 1 game.

Good win, typical of what they do most of the time. Watched the first 40 minutes and it was mostly Swansea for that period but a great finish from the best forward in the league set them off.

Think the Chelsea game next Monday will tell us a lot more. Not sure they'll get away playing Giggs and Carrick together against Chelsea's movement upfront so interesting to see how Moyes mixes it up for that one.

Still don't think they'll win any major honors this year but in time, Moyes will come good. As for Kagawa, he just played a friendly in Japan like three days ago, so maybe Moyes thought that wouldn't be the best way for him to play. He was amazing for Dortmund and he should be amazing for Man U, unless he's another Sahin. (Who by the way seems like he's getting back to be amazing for Dortmund, and even took a paycut to go there) 

Edit: I can't believe Giggs still plays this much. He really doesn't bring much to the team at this point. He's afraid to shoot and, I don't know I just don't see his purpose on the field. Especially with other options like Rooney and Kagawa available. I also originally thought Giggs made a brilliant assist on the opening goal, but it was a total deflection, he didn't mean to play it that way. Welbeck was good but he also gave the ball away for the Swansea goal. 

One more thing, what is it with the English constantly badmouthing the good players that you have? You may not be the best footballing country in the world, but a guy like Rooney is legitimately good. He's a fairly complete player and can play a number of roles brilliantly. Welbeck, Jones, Kyle Walker, they're all very good young players who take stick but are really good. 

Edited by Rovers13

Â