Manchester United

BOF

I'm surprised that Moyes has made these comments to be honest, as others have said he is making the excuses already. Furthermore in their first 5 fixtures they have the easy on paper fixture of the whole season - Crystal Palace at home. Tthere are 3 tough fixtures there, but from the end of September onwards they have 'easy' fixtures.

Fergie does it its mind-games

Moyes does it its throwing a tantrum

:detect:

Not sure Fergie would have said this though,  has he ever said this before?

You have to play everyone twice anyway.  

apologies BOF

WHY WONT URL LINKS WORK????

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23710359

Manchester United manager David Moyes has criticised his side's opening to the Premier League season, describing it as the "hardest start for 20 years".

Among their first five games, the champions play Jose Mourinho's Chelsea at home and travel to Manchester City and Liverpool.

Moyes is unhappy with the way the fixtures have come out for his side.

"I find it hard to believe that's the way the balls came out of the bag, that's for sure," said the Scot.

"I hope it's not because Manchester United won the league quite comfortably last year [that] the fixtures have been made much more difficult."

Moyes also refused to be drawn on whether Wayne Rooney, who has been linked with a move away from the club, would feature in Saturday's season-opener at Swansea.

Rooney missed Sunday's Community Shield win over Wigan with a shoulder injury but was fit enough to start England's international friendly victory over Scotland on Wednesday before being replaced by match-winner Rickie Lambert.

"It was great for Wayne to get fitness and he played for 65 minutes or so, so overall I was really pleased with the outcome," said Moyes, who was at the game to watch Rooney and his club-mates Danny Welbeck and Tom Cleverley.

"Hopefully when I get back to Old Trafford I will be able to tell you how he is and how his fitness is so. Until I assess that I can't say any more."

No need to apologise, I was just curious and wanted to post it elsewhere too :D :D As for your URL issue, I suspect you have the 'clever'(sic) formatting turned on and it's wrapping your URL in a link to itself. The fact that your cut&paste automatically included hyperlinks within it would also suggest the clever formatting is turned on (assuming you didn't manually re-add those links yourself).

Fergie does it its mind-games

Moyes does it its throwing a tantrum

:detect:

Not sure Fergie would have said this though,  has he ever said this before?

You have to play everyone twice anyway.  

fergie has moaned about fixtures many times. google comes up with complaints from 08,09 and 2013 and that was 1st page

They could've done without a trip to Swansea at the start that's for sure. I don't think it'd be a shock at all if Swansea beat them.

Swansea could smash them tomorrow, they really could. 

Smash them? They may, MAY, grind out a shock win. I certainly don't expect anybody to smash Man Utd at the moment.

Well the danger with making bold predictions is that people feel very safe and smug to mock you but you can't actually be correct right now, only time will tell. 

Not feeling safe or smug to be honest. I just think it is unlikely that the Champions will be smashed on the opening day of the season, especially to a team who will probably finish in the top half at best this season.

Neither of us know, we'll see

Not feeling safe or smug to be honest. I just think it is unlikely that the Champions will be smashed on the opening day of the season, especially to a team who will probably finish in the top half at best this season.

Neither of us know, we'll see

Well clearly it's unlikely, that's why Swansea are over 3/1 to win. You don't win any internet points for pointing that out.

Â