Manchester United

BOF

59 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

The should have got Steve Bruce. Seriously he would be a safer interim than bloody OGS.

Could imagine him Having a go at delusional Old Trafford fans for a brave 0-0 draw with Brighton

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

The should have got Steve Bruce. Seriously he would be a safer interim than bloody OGS.

Well...  He has gotten promoted from the Championship more than any other manager.  Once they go down this season, Bruce would be the ideal candidate to bring them back up.  hahahaha

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

When the main complaint about Jose was the defensive style of play it wouldn’t make sense to bring in the Aldi version...

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I’d have bloody loved it if they’d have hired Keane. Imagine Pogbas social media output from the dressing room and training ground might drop off a bit 

I doubt it. Keane is just another old pro who would carry zero respect in the modern game. When he was Lambert's assistant here the players took the absolute piss out of him.

Game has gone. Pricks like Pogba, his agent, his PR and his social media team run dressing rooms now.

Not really faffed about these lot, but it does make me laugh. This interim appointment is up there with Kinnear to Newcastle. 

And since when was it ok to loan a manager, surely breaking the rules. £20m to Jose, I hope Molde are charging them a fortune and Pocchetino will cost another truck load. More debt for the Mancs...

Not faffed honestly. 

5 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

You can just imagine it...

86th minute, 0-0 at Old Trafford against Burnley. Brucey looks at his bench, who can he bring on to get a late winner? Alexis Sanchez? Juan Mata? Marcus Rashford? Jesse Lingard? Suddenly it strikes him! "Smalling! Warm up! You're going on, playing up top!" That'll do it.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Not really faffed about these lot, but it does make me laugh. This interim appointment is up there with Kinnear to Newcastle. 

And since when was it ok to loan a manager, surely breaking the rules. £20m to Jose, I hope Molde are charging them a fortune and Pocchetino will cost another truck load. More debt for the Mancs...

Not faffed honestly. 

Apparently United are paying Molde £1.8 million compensation to borrow him until the end of the season. If they end up making it permanent they will pay an additional £8 million.  Solskjaer is on £400,000 per year at Molde  so they have basically paid his entire 3.5 year contract up & more to have him there for 5 months

2 hours ago, Genie said:

Just saw the Pogba / Lingaard video. FFS what a pair of bellends. I actually have sympathy for Jose having to work with that. If I was Woodward I’d look to **** PP off ASAP.

This. Makes you realise why Fergie f***** him off to Juve in the first place for peanuts.

Pair of little spoilt Brats. Lingaard is another person that I cannot stand.

Hopefully Axel stays with us rather going back to that Circus of idiots.

Is this the video everyone's talking about?

If it is, I don't see what the problem is? Young footballers horsing around and wishing their friends a happy birthday is what's wrong with modern football? **** them off from my club if they're not soulless robots...or something.

Edited by Keyblade
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Regardless of video, Pogba is a poison. Like he is no Scholes, Keane or Carrick but he is shit. Nicky Butt contributed better for United even Veron

I don't know, he's not poison with the national team or wasn't with Juventus where he became a 100 million player.

Playing for United under Mourinho was the PL equivalent of playing for Villa under Bruce. He completely stifles attacking expression. I bet even OGS would get more out of him.

• Like 2

Â