Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I also think team Wembley would have something to say about a competitor stadium popping up.

The thing there being that because of what corporate London is there is no real competitor popping, even across Europe hence why uefa have so many finals there 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The thing there being that because of what corporate London is there is no real competitor popping, even across Europe hence why uefa have so many finals there 

I bet Spurs rivals it for facilities but it’s so close you may as well use Wembley and have the history box ticked.

• Like 1

Well, the media were creaming themselves over their Man Utd being on the rise and actually winning a few games on the trot.

I look forward to them going back to just concentrating on the top 4 now.

29 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Well, the media were creaming themselves over their Man Utd being on the rise and actually winning a few games on the trot.

I look forward to them going back to just concentrating on the top 4 now.

Top 5. They're still creaming themselves over Big Ange.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, sne said:

What they need is a new stadium, that'll fix things.

I think you and I both know if Man Utd had the 'best in class' in the HR, PR and catering departments they've have scored 3 today.

Let's be absolutely clear.

It's perfectly simple.

Best in class.

• Like 1

Working on the idea that 70 points is required for a champions league finish. Probably not exactly 70, but it’s a reasonable working estimate.

They’re on 44 points, so 26 required from 12 games.

These 12 include games against the top three (much like we have). I don’t anticipate them getting a great deal from those. Let’s say they manage a draw from those, so 25 points required from 9 games. That’s 8 wins and a draw from -

Everton (h), Sheff Utd (h), Brentford (a), Chelsea (a), Bournemouth (a), Saudis (h),  Burnley (h), Palace (a), Brighton (a)

There are a lot of wins there. But I don’t think they will win enough to reach 70. I think Brentford, Chelsea, Brighton will be difficult games for them.

Fernandes only scored 3 prem goals all season, none since October.

I think they need a bit of root and branch tbh with their squad.

Maguire got one year left so need to be selling him finally. Varane and Casemiro very likely off to Saudi and Eriksen looks done at prem level now. Will be no takers for Antony at the ridiculous fee they signed him so think he'll be going out on a year's loan to Spain to try to boost his value. Martial off on a free is an easy one and I would sell Rashford if PSG genuinely do want him, that would send a statement that key players can't just phone it in for 80% of the season.

It's easy to get rid of the likes of McTominay and Lindelof who aren't good enough to be starting every week but selling some of those listed above would show they're not just continually rewarding mediocrity although no guarantee the replacements would do any better given Mount looked pretty poor until his disappearance act.

Ten Hag is doing an amazing job.

Hearing his post match comments today were hilarious.

Bloke actually said they didn't deserve to lose.

I want some of what he's smoking.

• Thanks 1

Â