Manchester United

BOF

5 hours ago, duke313 said:

United get treated differently 😂

That's the biggest thing with it all at the moment - everyone gets so many shit decisions that everyone gets treated unfairly, there's somehow a bias against everyone in the league 

It's a mixture of just how bad they are and a current trend for everything to be the refs fault 

PGMOL have completely lost it

Consistency is a huge problem, it's like they are all allowed to do there job differently to each other. Where as in reality, they should all be reading from the same book.

We all know Howard Webb is a media lovie, but in reality he has a whole lot to answer for, an personally, I don't think he is doing a great job.

5 hours ago, villa4europe said:

That's the biggest thing with it all at the moment - everyone gets so many shit decisions that everyone gets treated unfairly, there's somehow a bias against everyone in the league 

A quick look on the Fulham forum and they are convinced the whole refereeing institution are against them and Villa had all the decisions.

As you say, every fanbase thinks they are victims. Reality is everyone is being screwed over. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 4

18 hours ago, Xela said:

A quick look on the Fulham forum and they are convinced the whole refereeing institution are against them and Villa had all the decisions.

As you say, every fanbase thinks they are victims. Reality is everyone is being screwed over. 

None of our player would get away with what Casemiro did against Luton though

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, duke313 said:

It’s annoying Hojlund has found where the net is, otherwise these wins would be draws or defeats.

Guess who helped him break the spell… 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Genie said:

Rashford pulling out all the stops for this weeks £300,000

what a fraud of a player Rashford is, my lord.

the classic overhyped English player who is bang average with the odd moment of magic.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

what a fraud of a player Rashford is, my lord.

the classic overhyped English player who is bang average with the odd moment of magic.

Hes been sanctioned 2 or 3 times this season already for his attitude and that’s what he does. Zero ****, doesn’t give a shit, knows he’s untouchable.

I’d genuinely play McTominay up front ahead of Rashford.

Edited by Genie

Just now, Genie said:

Hes been sanctioned 2 or 3 times this season already for his attitude and that’s what he does. Zero ****, doesn’t give a shit, knows he’s untouchable.

well ye, maybe he is allowed to think he is, seems that a lot of that manure squad is allowed to act like they think they are prime manure, where they arent even close.

i wonder if they will ever get a manager in there to sort them out, tbh tho....i hope they dont.

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

well ye, maybe he is allowed to think he is, seems that a lot of that manure squad is allowed to act like they think they are prime manure, where they arent even close.

i wonder if they will ever get a manager in there to sort them out, tbh tho....i hope they dont.

ETH in fairness got rid of Sancho and Greenwood. He’s punished Rashford a few times but it doesn’t seem to have any effect.

Rashford has pretty much retired now he has his mega deal. I’d love them to put him up for sale, even if it meant paying him off they need to make an example of him if they are serious about getting back to the top.

• Like 1

Interesting discussion on the Totally Football Show podcast about United's recent style of play, they have transformed into a completely counter attacking team.  They're happy to sit back and let teams have the ball and as many chances as they want, then use their pace up front to counter.  It's why Luton had the majority of possession and chances.  Seems to be working at the minute, but surely only a matter of time before teams' figure this out, and just sit back so they have no space to run into.  Also, can't imagine the United fans will be too happy with this approach long term, they've been used to in the past controlling games, not letting other teams do it. 

• Like 1

Â