Manchester United

BOF

7 minutes ago, turvontour said:

Haha. She said but that's good for Bournemouth. So true.

Yes, it reminds me of the time I took the wife to Villa Park and to the amazement of all around in the Holte she started cheering for a Notts County goal because she didn't really know who was who. Needless to say I've never took her back.

• Haha 3

On 03/09/2015 at 15:06, Dr_Pangloss said:

I firmly believe that there's a high chance that Martial will turn out to be one of the worst signings in the history of football, this is SO FUNNY

Will be leaving in a free at the end of the season now. Funnily enough we were linked with him as a Benteke replacement earlier that summer.

20 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Will be leaving in a free at the end of the season now. Funnily enough we were linked with him as a Benteke replacement earlier that summer.

Like others, there’s definitely a player in there but United is a toxic place where it just doesn’t pay to put in a shift. Maybe he’ll score a couple in March and April and be offered a new 5 year deal.

18 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

That whole video is just one big performance from that fat dickhead.

What kind of world are we living in now? Fat morons pretending to be angry in front of a computer for money watching their football team.

How did early 2000s message boards and chat rooms come to this.

Get we off this ride.

Completely agree, I was just about to post pretty much exactly the same thing but you saved me the bother

36 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

That whole video is just one big performance from that fat dickhead.

What kind of world are we living in now? Fat morons pretending to be angry in front of a computer for money watching their football team.

How did early 2000s message boards and chat rooms come to this.

Get we off this ride.

Thank you.

I'm also sure that woman "Nicola"Β  was his mother who he still loves at home with.Β 

• Haha 1

There is no negative to Utd grubbing through in groups. Really hope they do.

Improves English coefficient to make 5th UCL next year, keeps Ten Hag churn happening, keeps Utd's attention not fully on the league.

43 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

There is no negative to Utd grubbing through in groups. Really hope they do.

Improves English coefficient to make 5th UCL next year, keeps Ten Hag churn happening, keeps Utd's attention not fully on the league.

Manure needed to stay in Europe comp for 5th place UCL spot, there best chance of getting CL next season

Γ—
Γ—
Γ‚