Manchester United

BOF

47 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

This feels like rock bottom??! Maybe chat to a Bury fan and see what rock bottom feels like you entitled words removed 

This is why everyone hates you 

Knob heads. They've got no idea what rock bottom or humiliating is. Very disrespectful to Brentford who fully deserved the win.

Kin hate united

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Knob heads. They've got no idea what rock bottom or humiliating is. Very disrespectful to Brentford who fully deserved the win.

Kin hate united

Them and Barcelona fans are the first major teams to struggle in the social media age and the fans have no idea how to take it

Its Great😂😂

• Like 1

Bad decade? 

They've got 1 PL title, 1 FA Cup, 1 league Cup, 2 charity shields, 1 europa league as well as losing 2 finals and finishing 2nd twice 

What SSN should have said is "to paraphrase other teams are better than us and we can't cope" 

1 hour ago, Tommo_b said:

How nice is it to see Man United bottom of the table with a minus 5 goal difference. 

I was really looking forward to seeing it after the Liverpool game, but given how rubbish they've looked it might actually be United's first point. That said, Nunez is suspended so maybe Liverpool will be better.

Edited by MrBlack

5 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

I was really looking forward to seeing it after the Liverpool game, but given how rubbish they've looked it might actually be United's first point. That said, Nunez is suspended so maybe Liverpool will be better.

Can’t see any team dropping points to Man U this season, although I understand it probably will happen at some point.

1 minute ago, VillaParkAvenue said:

Can’t see any team dropping points to Man U this season, although I understand it probably will happen at some point.

Given our record, you just know it's going to be us. 😢

• Like 1

Protests? The football world has gone **** crazy.

They’ll get back on the right track when they collectively admit that they’re shit and “because we’re Man Utd” isn’t going to fix anything. The more they expect to be challenging again, at any level, the more they’re gonna fail.

its **** delicious though 😁

This list of their transfer dealings since 2013 is wild, just to see it all written down:

It's mad, because on the one hand what a track record of flaming disaster; you'd think you'd get more hits than that just by pure chance and picking names at random. But on the other, it's so bad that it's almost impressive they finish in the top 6 every season.

its mad when you then think they've got matic, fred and maguire as ok signings, even cavani downed tools and decided he didnt want to play for them halfway through his stay there, ronaldo too now

bruno fernandes has gone to shit too but no one in the media seems to want to talk about it

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tomav84 said:

This feels like rock bottom??! Maybe chat to a Bury fan and see what rock bottom feels like you entitled words removed 

This is why everyone hates you 

Oh boo **** hoo. Poor Man United fans, entitled rocket polishers 

6 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

This list of their transfer dealings since 2013 is wild, just to see it all written down:

It's mad, because on the one hand what a track record of flaming disaster; you'd think you'd get more hits than that just by pure chance and picking names at random. But on the other, it's so bad that it's almost impressive they finish in the top 6 every season.

Some of the names on the red list reminds me of Diego Forlan.

There are some wonderful players in there - Depay, Schweinsteiger, Di Maria, Lukaku even Blind and Mikhitaryan - they just didn't work out at ManUre and have done better abroad before/after.

Somethings rotten at ManUre.....

... long may it continue!

• Like 3

9 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

How are Shaw and Maguire on the Amber list. I bet if they werent English Neville would be slaughtering them weekly

Maguire takes all the criticism but Shaw is a disgrace. Mourinho saw through him very quickly at United and have seen Joe Bennett and Antonio Luna look better left backs

Edited by Zatman

10 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

It’s not even comprehensive, Wilf Zaha should be included on the failure list as I’m sure should be others.

• Like 1

Â