Manchester United

BOF

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Genie said:

Exactly, it’s not specific to certain clubs. All clubs have moronic supporters.

I doubt whether even half of them are actual fans, we live in an age of disinformation, I’d say they are as likely to be Liverpool ‘fans’ trying to make the united fan base look bad (as an example).

I actually think a bunch of them will probably be Russian / Chinese bots but that’s baseless and just my opinion, I actually think a lot of the crap and unrest on social media is state sponsored by the usual suspects.

44 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Its rich OGS complaining about decisions last night when he has had so may go his way this season. 

He did it a couple of weeks ago too. They’ve had something like 42 pens since he got the job.

On 28/01/2021 at 11:08, The_Steve said:

Axel’s deleted his Twitter due to the amount of racist abuse he’s gotten - what a sickening fan base

Not that it makes one iota of difference but does the abuse come from english people’s accounts or other nationalities? Any idea? 

3 hours ago, AndyClarke said:

They've had some poor performances in recent years but losing at home to Sheff Utd has got to be one of the worst results in their recent history. The league is there for the taking if someone can put a run together.

You think? I think City are nailed on.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You think? I think City are nailed on.

Looking like it, but let's see how they last with De Bruyne out and CL starting back up. I'd still favor pool to be their biggest rivals come the end of the season though. Utd. just too inconsistent right now.

Â