Manchester United

BOF

On 01/01/2021 at 14:16, Rds1983 said:

I'm sure the Swedes purposefully choose words that sound wrong in English:

'slutspurt', 'bra', 'kock', 'puss' and 'prick' etc

What if Tony Hayers sees ‘Kock', 'Puss', 'Bra' 'Prick' painted on your car?

• Like 1

City's goal all but eliminated their counter threat and didn't get their customary penalty, looked largely shite.

Will have to be an alignment of all the other "big clubs" having a shit season, much like Leicesters title, for them to get anywhere near it come the end.

Edited by penguin

5 minutes ago, penguin said:

City's goal all but eliminated their counter threat and didn't get their customary penalty, looked largely shite.

Will have to be an alignment of all the other "big clubs" having a shit season, much like Leicesters title, for them to get anywhere near it come the end.

I'm confident if we got the first goal against them we would have won that game.

Same goes for Spurs next week. If they can't counter they can't do anything.

• Like 1

Just now, rodders0223 said:

They are woeful. If they finish top 4 I'll eat my nuts.

I hope you are right but having the refs and VAR in your pocket might give them a sniff of top 4 unfortunately.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, PaulC said:

really I expect they will finish top 4. 

And me, them, Liverpool, City, spurs 

Only really Leicester or Chelsea will threaten it and both will fall shirt, maybe Everton if you were being generous but I wouldn't say they're better than utd

Their away form is excellent 

False position, masking out a poor team with some electric players up front.

So listening to the fallout this morning. "No shame in getting beat by city" "They're maybe one player short" "Man City can do that to anyone"

It's actually incredible the free ride Ole gets when his mates in the studio and gantry.

Truly pathetic.

1 minute ago, rodders0223 said:

So listening to the fallout this morning. "No shame in getting beat by city" "They're maybe one player short" "Man City can do that to anyone"

It's actually incredible the free ride Ole gets when his mates in the studio and gantry.

Truly pathetic.

Shocking punditry. They should be applauding Bielsa for showing Pep how to put two past Man Utd.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Truly pathetic.

They annoy me as much as the next person with the amount of penalties they get but they are challenging for the title. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, PaulC said:

They annoy me as much as the next person with the amount of penalties they get but they are challenging for the title. 

People love to have a go at Ole, even when it’s unfounded.

City can be a match for any team in the world and can absolutely destroy them if they click. Losing 2-0 in the semi final of a cup to them is no embarrassment and no panic knee jerk reaction is needed.

Joint top of the league with a game in hand too.

Still gets called a PE teacher 🤦‍♂️ 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

People love to have a go at Ole, even when it’s unfounded.

City can be a match for any team in the world and can absolutely destroy them if they click. Losing 2-0 in the semi final of a cup to them is no embarrassment and no panic knee jerk reaction is needed.

Joint top of the league with a game in hand too.

Still gets called a PE teacher 🤦‍♂️ 

He is an easy target, he isnt a brilliant manager but his record vs sone of the big managers is quite good. Think he had beaten Pep 3 times before last night to Pep 1 win. Lampard and Arteta are unqualified and working at similar sized clubs and get away with murder 

As for the PE teacher he didnt just destroy the FIFA Coach of the Year and the greatest manager in history 6-2 a few weeks back, he tactically outsmarted him

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

He is an easy target, he isnt a brilliant manager but his record vs sone of the big managers is quite good. Think he had beaten Pep 3 times before last night to Pep 1 win. Lampard and Arteta are unqualified and working at similar sized clubs and get away with murder 

As for the PE teacher he didnt just destroy the FIFA Coach of the Year and the greatest manager in history 6-2 a few weeks back, he tactically outsmarted him

and he's like Dean Smith in a way that he's still learning to be a PL manager on the job.  Experience will improve them both.

2 minutes ago, Zatman said:

I’m constantly surprised just how many football fans base their total opinion of a given club or manager on the previous 45 or 90 minutes of football.

• Like 2

Â