VillaGoMarching

Seems like some trouble with Bale and Jose. Sounds like Bale ruled himself out of the game last night and Jose said it wasn’t an “obvious injury”.

Maybe reading more into than there is but I could imagine Bale thinking he can’t be arsed to sit on the bench in the cold again so said he wasn’t right to play (and JM isn’t happy).

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Seems like some trouble with Bale and Jose. Sounds like Bale ruled himself out of the game last night and Jose said it wasn’t an “obvious injury”.

Maybe reading more into than there is but I could imagine Bale thinking he can’t be arsed to sit on the bench in the cold again so said he wasn’t right to play (and JM isn’t happy).

When was the last time Jose was happy? 

15 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

We can move past them next season. Absolutely no doubt.

If we buy OK and keep Jack, it'll happen without too much fuss.

They are packed with utter shit. They've been crap for years but have Son and Kane. They were crap the year they got to Champions League final, ask any Spurs fan who knows their onions. The bad performances carried on and Pocc eventually got booted but there's something wrong there.

Look at the state of the weekly wages of these wasters...
Gareth Bale £600,000 (probably only paying 20-60%)
Dele Alli  £100,000
Hugo Lloris  £100,000
Erik Lamela  £80,000
Lucas Moura  £80,000
Moussa Sissoko  £80,000
Eric Dier £72,215
Serge Aurier £70,000
Matt Doherty  £65,385
Davinson Sanchez  £65,000
Ben Davies  £60,000
Danny Rose  £60,000
Joe Hart   £51,923
Harry Winks   £50,000

That's probably at least £60m a year on that lot they're spending. And I would actually guess it's much more.

Apart from Bale, those wages are actually hilarious. 

They look bad now because Jose has fallen out with a lot of those players but most of these players joined and signed new contracts when Spurs were a perennial top 4 team and fighting for titles. Those wages are a fraction of what Liverpool/United/City/Chelse/even Arsenal are paying their players. 

Christian Eriksen was famously on 60k until he signed his last deal in 2016 for....75k  :crylaugh: . We're talking about a world class playmaker. Jack was making that much for us in the Champo in 2018.

• Like 1

On 14/01/2021 at 13:27, Zatman said:

Greatest ever footballer, Koreans might argue Park was greater at club and international level

If you're basing it on ability alone then Son is by far and away the better player

So Jose says Bale chose to stay in London for something that was “not obviously an injury” and at the same time  Bale posts a message on Instagram with a picture of him in training and the caption “good session today”.

Nice battle of who is the bad guy 

BA90-AC89-EDC7-4-C1-C-AECE-822165530-FF1

Bale’s agent will be on Talksport soon to say how badly his client is being treated.

20 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

We can move past them next season. Absolutely no doubt.

If we buy OK and keep Jack, it'll happen without too much fuss.

They are packed with utter shit. They've been crap for years but have Son and Kane. They were crap the year they got to Champions League final, ask any Spurs fan who knows their onions. The bad performances carried on and Pocc eventually got booted but there's something wrong there.

Look at the state of the weekly wages of these wasters...
Gareth Bale £600,000 (probably only paying 20-60%)
Dele Alli  £100,000
Hugo Lloris  £100,000
Erik Lamela  £80,000
Lucas Moura  £80,000
Moussa Sissoko  £80,000
Eric Dier £72,215
Serge Aurier £70,000
Matt Doherty  £65,385
Davinson Sanchez  £65,000
Ben Davies  £60,000
Danny Rose  £60,000
Joe Hart   £51,923
Harry Winks   £50,000

That's probably at least £60m a year on that lot they're spending. And I would actually guess it's much more.

Looks like a MON team

• Haha 1

Only one that sticks out to me is Serge Aurier, but then again he came with some pedigree from PSG. Danny Rose being on 60k is crazy given he was there since 2009 and was the club/league/England's best left back from like 2015-17.

13 hours ago, Genie said:

I can’t really see too much wrong with those wages tbh. This is how much PL players get paid now.

Lloris is a quality goalkeeper too. The rumour is that David de Gea is on north of £250,000 per week. 

Nothing wrong with the amounts, it's the players! They're of absolutely no use to a top 6 PL side.

And they've all probably got about three years each left. Who's going to buy them?

One of a couple of great examples of what we need avoid doing the next two years.

3 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Nothing wrong with the amounts, it's the players! They're of absolutely no use to a top 6 PL side.

And they've all probably got about three years each left. Who's going to buy them?

One of a couple of great examples of what we need avoid doing the next two years.

I think the squad is pretty poor, of the team that started vs West Brom only Son and Kane get into a top 6 team, Alderweirlad Ben Davies and Lloris might make the squad but thats it. 

The defence is really poor and no creativity in centre midfield. People can blame Mourinho but this was from before he joined

2 hours ago, Genie said:

So Jose says Bale chose to stay in London for something that was “not obviously an injury” and at the same time  Bale posts a message on Instagram with a picture of him in training and the caption “good session today”.

Nice battle of who is the bad guy 

BA90-AC89-EDC7-4-C1-C-AECE-822165530-FF1

Bale’s agent will be on Talksport soon to say how badly his client is being treated.

Jose loves having a player to throw under the bus.  Bale only has limited value to him as he is only on loan though, I'm a bit surprised he has moved onto him after Alli.  I guess he wants to be sacked and paid off before the summer.

11 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Only one that sticks out to me is Serge Aurier, but then again he came with some pedigree from PSG. Danny Rose being on 60k is crazy given he was there since 2009 and was the club/league/England's best left back from like 2015-17.

Bad injury at the wrong time. Should have signed a deal when the going was good instead of thinking he was Maldini and flirting with clubs.

Â