VillaGoMarching

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Mourinho could very feasibly be sacked after a game against Villa for the 3rd time in his career :D

Can remember the one in 2007 when we played really well (they reached the CL final under Avram Grant so Chelsea were stacked in those days) but what was the second occasion unless I'm missing a fairly obvious game as he never managed v us when he was at Man. United.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Can remember the one in 2007 when we played really well (they reached the CL final under Avram Grant so Chelsea were stacked in those days) but what was the second occasion unless I'm missing a fairly obvious game as he never managed v us when he was at Man. United.

I thought it was the second stint at Chelsea, 1-0 win at VP, with Fabian Delph scoring in front of the Holte. Gave a now infamous post-match interview afterwards. I don't know why I remember him being sacked right after. He actually got sacked in December of the next season and won the title that season.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

He was sacked 2 games after that game

I dont wish a leg breaking tackle on most but Harry Kane is a scumbag and probably deserves a bad tackle at this stage. If not cowardly violent tackles its theatrical dives

If only he was one of them pesky foreigners

• Like 2

Just now, Zatman said:

I dont wish a leg breaking tackle on most but Harry Kane is a scumbag and probably deserves a bad tackle at this stage. If not cowardly violent tackles its theatrical dives

He spent the entire game trying to cheat. It’s got them a penalty though so I guess the ends justify the means.

Whoever is watching VAR and not seeing the deliberate cheating in that incident shouldn’t be refereeing professional sport at any level.

28 minutes ago, Zatman said:

One of those pesky foreigners like reguilon... 

Horrible team, pretty poor team too

34 minutes ago, Zatman said:

He's a dangerous, reckless player. One day he's going to get it back.

1 minute ago, StefanAVFC said:

This one too. Not even sure McGinn even touches him.

That really set the tone for the night. Mike Dean was like Kane’s valet for 90 mins. 

People in this thread criticising Kane, labelling him a cheat yet will cheer Grealish on every week. It is so hypocritical.

EDIT: The posts saying Kane deserves a bad tackle are a disgrace. He’s a quality player. Yes, he buys free kicks and penalties - but our captain does that 5x a game. How do you feel when opposition fans say they want Jack’s legs broken?

Edited by Cizzler
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cizzler said:

People in this thread criticising Kane, labelling him a cheat yet will cheer Grealish on every week. It is so hypocritical.

Grealish hasnt cowardly elbowed anybody in the head or cowardly threatening to break peoples back on a weekly basis and getting away with it

Â