VillaGoMarching

Mourinho interrupted the BBC's interview with Son to tell him he thinks Kane should have got MotM :crylaugh:

It was clearly a joke from his tone, but it was awkward as hell, and I'm not sure Son got it.

Edited by Davkaus

17 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Mourinho interrupted the BBC's interview with Son to tell him he thinks Kane should have got MotM :crylaugh:

It was clearly a joke from his tone, but it was awkward as hell, and I'm not sure Son got it.

total arrogance. Son scores 4 goals. hes MOTM END end of!

58 minutes ago, sne said:

PSG are interested apparently, no idea why.

Tuchel has been moaning he needs a new one of everything to give himself a squad, they usually line up with 3 pretty defensive minded midfielders (who aren't really that good for a top table team) 

3 hours ago, sne said:

PSG are interested apparently, no idea why.

I just don’t understand that, he’s out of the Spurs squad on merit. Why would an ambitious club like PSG want him?

Edited by Genie

7 minutes ago, Genie said:

I just don’t understand that, he’s out of the Spurs squad on merit. Why would an ambiguous club like PSG want him?

Whilst his form isn’t great, I’d put more on the fact Mourinho really doesn’t like him as more of a reason he’s not playing. 

there could be a correlation between his poor form and the poor relationship with his manager. 

i’m sure Mourinho is only picking Dier to rub it in as it can’t be on ability 😂

6 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Whilst his form isn’t great, I’d put more on the fact Mourinho really doesn’t like him as more of a reason he’s not playing. 

there could be a correlation between his poor form and the poor relationship with his manager. 

There could be an element of the Jose effect but Dele has been poor for 2-3 years now. He needed to be dropped so I applaud JM for trying something to spur (sorry) him into his form of old.

• Like 1

Just now, Genie said:

There could be an element of the Jose effect but Dele has been poor for 2-3 years now. He needed to be dropped so I applaud JM for trying something to spur (sorry) him into his form of old.

Totally, I think it all came too quick for Dele, big wages, international call ups and adoration. 

like most millionaire young footballers, what can actually motivate him when he’s set for life regardless of playing well, if at all. 

he had so much promise and talent but his attitude has always been questionable, however Mourinho isn’t the best manager for him imo. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I just don’t understand that, he’s out of the Spurs squad on merit. Why would an ambiguous club like PSG want him?

Eric Choupo Moting starts games for them on occasions. They don't actually have that much depth in final third given Cavani has gone and numerous times this season Neymar will be "unavailable."

Talk they'll move Julian Draxler on so will have a void in number 10 position. Wouldn't shock me if Pochettino is their next coach aswell and he got great form our of Alli for a couple of seasons.

He should consider it as based on previous form Mourinho will continue making his life difficult at Spurs.

8 hours ago, Genie said:

Far too much money too early in his career

The Jesse Lingard effect. 

Some players it doesn't faze... like Grealish, Sterling, Rashford, etc... but others like Lingard and Alli, it seems to have had a massive impact on their form. They were both starting for England in the Word Cup recently. 

On a separate matter, I googled Axel Tuanzebe the other day to see if he was in the Man Utd squad. I think he is injured again, but the picture showed him turning up to training in a black top of the range Range Rover. This kid has played, at best, a handful of premier league games. Not proven at all but probably already loaded. Nothing against the kid, not his fault, but its like they have made it before they even set foot on the pitch. 

5 hours ago, theboyangel said:

He wasnt much better under Pochettino last 2 years so I dont think its all on Mourinho

Â